Official uk drill/uk grime thread

V9 new album

Cashh has a new album as well. Return of the immigrant

Yeah the Chi show was really dope. He played a lot of older stuff which was great to see since I'm a newer fan.

I had no idea Thiago Silva was his biggest song. It was cool to see the kids rap that **** bar for bar on stage. A female fan killed AJ Tracey's verses during the show.

Yeah the Chi show was really dope. He played a lot of older stuff which was great to see since I'm a newer fan.

I had no idea Thiago Silva was his biggest song. It was cool to see the kids rap that **** bar for bar on stage. A female fan killed AJ Tracey's verses during the show.
Yeah, this Arab dude rapped Aj's verse. Straight murdered it. He did a mix of old and new. He did some early work. Then stuff from Psycho Drama as well We’re all alone in this together. Even played some instrumentals for Biggie, Nas and Jay.

I be listening to Uk drill for a couple years now. I think my first track i ever heard

OFB runs Tottenham

I dabble with SJ, Double L'z, bandokay, Abra digdat krept and konan, Dave, Dutchavelli, A92 out of Ireland, Central Cee, Stormzy, Chip, Ambush, Digdat, M24, Stickz, Sinsquad

yall mess with Unknown T. Fam rode this beat

Russ and the One of a Kind guys teased this track called 6am in Dubai. That’s going to be a problem if/when it drops. :smokin

*Edit - holy **** I didnt even realize it dropped already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom