Official uk drill/uk grime thread

love seeing that Tim got the love and respect from the next youth in the streets. he's roaring now more than ever

SJ (the tall one with braids) was easily the most talented of the group and the dude had the potential to blow up big in the UK.

Mans couldn't leave the streets alone and got a 21-year sentence for murder at 18. :smh:

Two hosts (yuku) switches ago I made a foreign rap thread that included UK and it didn’t go far as well. French rap has always been on par or minimum half a step behind from US rap, style wise. Some legendary acts collabing like IAM and Wu Tang back in the 90s.

Mainly used the thread for Brazilian, French and classic grime. Some Japanese rap but you got dudes like Keith ape, Rich Brian, higher brothers etc blowing up now mainstream America.

the new generation of Brits are fully in drill with their own style now.

Fredo is just so so to me, the only thing i really liked that i've heard from him was the track with Dave

it's wild that Digga has to clear his lyrics with the police before he puts it out yet had a line about wanting to kill Fredo make it through

Last edited:
Two hosts (yuku) switches ago I made a foreign rap thread that included UK and it didn’t go far as well. French rap has always been on par or minimum half a step behind from US rap, style wise. Some legendary acts collabing like IAM and Wu Tang back in the 90s.

Mainly used the thread for Brazilian, French and classic grime. Some Japanese rap but you got dudes like Keith ape, Rich Brian, higher brothers etc blowing up now mainstream America.

the new generation of Brits are fully in drill with their own style now.

Where is that French rap thread at?? I'm there!

Back
Top Bottom