Official Umar Johnson Thread

Umar a narcissist ....he makes good points occasionally but overall I can't rock w/ dude like that.

The is so many other sources for news and good information regarding America's socioeconomic system, our political system, black history, and commentary on civil rights issues that anyone still giving a dude like Umar their ear is wasting their time.

Umar is clown that is right occasionally, and on the right side of a few arguments generally. But that does make up for the piles of buffoonery he indulges in.

Last edited:
Who’s another black brother I can listen to that be spitting knowledge. Please no Umar or Tariq types.
My advice as an entry point is to read Jelani Cobb and Ta Nehisi Coates. If you need something to listen to, get their books on tape and listen to lectures and interviews on Youtube. (especially Coates, especially the Q&A)

To get a good depth and breath of knowledge in this area, nothing beats reading.

The is so many other sources for news and good information regarding America's socioeconomic system, our political system, black history, and commentary on civil rights issues that anyone still giving a dude like Umar their ear is wasting their time.

Umar is clown that is right occasionally, on the right side of a few arguments generally. But that does make up for the piles of buffoonery he indulges in.
I agree wholeheartedly. Vid came across my path and I peeped first 3 mins. Just posted it cus I wanted to see NT response.

Dude got some knowledge but is mired by alot of foolishness.

Looking real bad for Umar out here in these streets. The state of Pennsylvania is about to snatch away his psychology credentials at the beginning of the year. "It's only so long fake psychologists can pretend"

13:30 In the Umar clip, he is holding the phone reenacting the story

Umar called him Tariq Nasheeda :rofl:

Umar called himself the Rookie of the Year of the Conscious Community :rofl:

Last edited:
Not a good look 4 tariq..homie should have adressed it then kept it pushing, all the extra "im going 2 make u my ***** and slap your ******* "was unecessary lol

What started all of this?
Umar is being called a con man because his sheep, I mean followers, have been donating him money to build a charter school for black boys, but he hasn't produced anything and usually catches an attitude with people that are asking about the funds/progress. So now he's being investigated by the Pennsylvania Board of Psychology to check out his credentials. On top of that GoFundMe froze the account he was using to collect the money for said charter school.

A lot of the conscious community members are putting their two cents on YouTube so now Umar is just firing back blindly at everybody. Hell he even tried to sick the dogs on his father.

They both have egos that will be thier downfall...I guess its really hard to stay humble when you are surrounded by ********rs and yes men

3866C9D7-E597-447A-BC62-D13AFFCFABF3.png

Back
Top Bottom