Official Umar Johnson Thread

Young Pharaoh been wanting to get this off his chest for a while. Dude doesn't like Umar at all lol.

Only watched the first 15 mins of dude. Seems to be hung up on the word license and doctorate I'mo. I have seen info online that reflects DR. Umar does have his doctorate degree.

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/18/verification-certificate-148541533-2/

So that's a non issue. The charges seem to be that Umar practiced what he learned with his doctorate (and other studies) without a liscense/authorization. Thats a problem, and is not a good look. But young seem like he was distorting the argument like he not even a Dr, to drive home a point. Not saying Umar ain't shady, jury still out. Young should let dude get due process without his imput

Umar is shady. Famb scam people out of tons of money for a school that was never going to happen. Dude is a finneser

It appears to be the end of the line for Fraudmar Johnson. We'll find out for certain on Monday once after he meets with the State of Pennsylvania. Either ways he already sounds defeated and is doing clownish behavior.

That's what bothers me so much about Cornel West lately. Hell, since Obama got elected. It seemed like he thought it made him seem more genuine if he was aggressively critical of the dude every time he grabbed a mic.

Happens all the time. We spend more time infighting than we do protecting ourselves and our people.

So i saw him online the other day and he said that the go fund me accounts are frozen. I am sure the money will be refunded, so from here on out people can let go of that beef they have with him.

If you are enlightened or full of any wisdom and understanding, you wouldn't diminish your position by trading insults with someone you believe is not your intellectual equal.

100% agree and refuse to dignify either one of them by watching this petty back and forth. Neither of them cats speak for me.

So i saw him online the other day and he said that the go fund me accounts are frozen. I am sure the money will be refunded, so from here on out people can let go of that beef they have with him.
You can't claim to uplift people and under that guise, defraud them. For those who invested, I understand their gripe, for the larger audience, it's not solely about the money.
its-the-principle-of-the-whole-thang-theres-principalities-in-this.jpg

Even if Go Fund Me refunds people's money, that does not absolve Umar of his buffoonery.

remember how fast the labels and insults were thrown in the direction of those that didnt rock with dude from day one?

dude was the image definition of:
CMON
SON

and no, the potential idea of the school he had a vision for did nothing for me.

Back
Top Bottom