Official Umar Johnson Thread

They gone do drugs and drink alcohol whether successful or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only way to reach a sense self-actualization and inner peace, is to be accountable for your misdeeds.

Again, men and women are both complicit in some of the hurt feelings out here.

In my personal dating experience alcohol and drug use is very low amongst black women, especially the successful ones.

In my personal dating experience alcohol and drug use is very low amongst black women, especially the successful ones.

Ok. But in MY opinion and based of what I’ve seen. (I went to college and high school with a lot of successful women)

Alcohol and drug culture is huge amongst most professional people. Male and female. All races. It’s just what it is.

Happy hour, brunch, etc. professional people drink and do drugs. There’s bars and drinking in every college town and major cities

Alcohol is literally promoted. It’s like a right of passage for those type of people.

Ok. But in MY opinion and based of what I’ve seen. (I went to college and high school with a lot of successful women)

Alcohol and drug culture is huge amongst most professional people. Male and female. All races. It’s just what it is.

Happy hour, brunch, etc. professional people drink and do drugs. There’s bars and drinking in every college town and major cities

Alcohol is literally promoted. It’s like a right of passage for those type of people.

I was specifically talking about black women. Yea professional white people are another story. But from top to bottom

Men are more likely than women to abuse drugs and alcohol. Whites are more likely than blacks to abuse drugs and alcohol. Overall, black and Asian women are on the bottom of who I would profile as druggies. I wasnt hitting up black women in college for lean and blow.

Where socioeconomics factor in is treatment, perception and the overall effects of said abuse. It tends to be more devastating on poor uneducated people.

Black women definitely drink at a high clip. Not familiar with Asian women so I won’t speak on it.

But black women drink. If you want to disagree on drugs, we can.

But drinking is just a popular past time amongst human beings. That’s fact. In MY opinion, black women drink at about the same rate as everyone else. Just MY opinion (based off experience, my family, my peers, former classmates, etc)

Whether wine or hard liquor. I don’t drink. But I’ve equally had black men and women shocked that I don’t drink, or that have offered me a drink.

Every woman I’ve dated (I’m black, only date black) and they’ve all been curious as to why I don’t drink. I’ve only dated one girl who wasn’t a drinker. All the others were drinkers, and not socially. They were straight up drinkers

Black women definitely drink at a high clip. Not familiar with Asian women so I won’t speak on it.

But drinking is just a popular past time amongst human beings. That’s fact. In MY opinion, black women drink at about the same rate as everyone else. Just MY opinion (based off experience, my family, my peers, former classmates, etc)

Whether wine or hard liquor. I don’t drink. But I’ve equally had black men and women shocked that I don’t drink, or that have offered me a drink.

Every woman I’ve dated (I’m black, only date black) and they’ve all been curious as to why I don’t drink. I’ve only dated one girl who wasn’t a drinker. All the others were drinkers, and not socially. They were straight up drinkers

Statistics put black women on the lower end of the spectrum of problem drinkers. Black men calling them out for drinking is laughable. Thats my point.

Society paints an image of hard drinking and alcoholism as a man’s problem so some folks ignore the ladies that luv the liquor too…Plus women get associated with a lot of the softer drinks so nobody sees the issue with them killin 2 bottles of wine on a weds night like alotta of em do on the regular :lol: :smh: …But it’s all the same tho, ppl in general luv to drink

I can’t speak to the coke and other non weed drugs cuz I don’t run in those circles of folks that would do that around me…But with the way pills and all kinds of stuff are popular now won’t surprise me to see black woman involved too

Society paints an image of hard drinking and alcoholism as a man’s problem so some folks ignore the ladies that luv the liquor too…Plus women get associated with a lot of the softer drinks so nobody sees the issue with them killin 2 bottles of wine on a weds night like alotta of em do on the regular :lol: :smh: …But it’s all the same tho, ppl in general luv to drink

I can’t speak to the coke and other non weed drugs cuz I don’t run in those circles of folks that would do that around me…But with the way pills and all kinds of stuff are popular now won’t surprise me to see black woman involved too

Youre right. I think its more socially acceptible for men to be a mess with drugs and alcohol, maybe women just do it on the low. I wasnt saying black women dont struggle with substances, i was just calling dude out for suggesting they do when statistics show they are actually less likely to fall into that drug/alcohol culture.

Last edited:
Youre right. I think its more socially acceptible for men to be a mess with drugs and alcohol, maybe women just do it on the low. I wasnt saying black women dont struggle with substances, i was just calling dude out for suggesting they do when statistics show they are actually less likely to fall into that drug/alcohol culture.

How did you “call me out” yet, you were very wrong? From heroin in the 60s, cocaine and crack cocaine in the 70s and 80s and Alcohol.

From Natalie Cole, to Chaka Khan, Whitney Houston… black women do hard drugs too. They drink too. You were false. Bro, I’m an 80d baby, I’ve seen female and male junkies. The ratio is damn near 2:1 men and women….

I live in south Florida where you’ve got women who pop E and molly just as much as men do. I’ve seen male and female crackheads on the regular. What are you talking about?

You’re clueless if you don’t think black women participate :lol: :lol:

Women out number men. There is no “less likely” to fall into drug use when I see it every day.

This is a tired argument because again, based of what I’ve GROWN up seeing and experienced, they do drugs and alcohol.

Billie Holiday literally OD’d due to heroin. Etta James was a heroin addict. Dorothy Dandridge died from a drug overdose.

And these are just high profile, celebrities. We’re not even talking about the every black women.

I’ve had 3 aunts with cocaine addictions. When I was 15, my cousin showed me his moms stash of cocaine, which was in some aluminum foil, on top of her dresser draw. Sorry to burst your bubble but, black women like to play with their nose too. It’s reality.

When my aunt use to start saying “I love you to everyone” my mom would say “yeah, she been snorting powder”. I’ve lived it :lol: :lol:

Billie Holiday literally OD’d due to heroin. Etta James was a heroin addict. Dorothy Dandridge died from a drug overdose.

And these are just high profile, celebrities. We’re not even talking about the every black women.
Might be from their white side. They all look like diluted black women :lol:

How did you “call me out” yet, you were very wrong? From heroin in the 60s, cocaine and crack cocaine in the 70s and 80s and Alcohol.

From Natalie Cole, to Chaka Khan, Whitney Houston… black women do hard drugs too. They drink too. You were false. Bro, I’m an 80d baby, I’ve seen female and male junkies. The ratio is damn near 2:1 men and women….

I live in south Florida where you’ve got women who pop E and molly just as much as men do. I’ve seen male and female crackheads on the regular. What are you talking about?

You’re clueless if you don’t think black women participate :lol: :lol:

Women out number men. There is no “less likely” to fall into drug use when I see it every day.

This is a tired argument because again, based of what I’ve GROWN up seeing and experienced, they do drugs and alcohol.

Black women do drugs just at a lower rate than most. Im just going based on statistics. I cant speak to whatever slums you grew up in.

If I said black men do drugs at a lesser rate than white men which is the truth no one would keep this much energy trying to deflect or discredit it.

Can someone post these statistics showing dru usage by demographics?

I keep seeing them referenced but never seen them posted.

I don’t agree w/ the end of that. Black people did prioritize black people during the George Floyd Marches. Everyone else just got involved. I believe America has slightly changed for the better since then.

The poc umbrella is valid though.
How has America changed for the better since then?

Back
Top Bottom