Official Umar Johnson Thread

Yea that is why I laughed when asked if I would go to his school. I wouldn't go to a charter school here in DC, why would I consider such an uncertain project?

But I will "wait and see" how things turn out.

charter schools in dc are supbar... all we really got is Mundo Verde... Kipp and center city might as well be apart of dcps fr

He also stated in an interview that the IRS came to him and audited his non profit... idk how that works... but ive never heard of the IRS coming to you

He also stated in an interview that the IRS came to him and audited his non profit... idk how that works... but ive never heard of the IRS coming to you

Nonprofits get audited. The IRS just doesnt leave you alone because you claim to be a nonprofit. The church of satan used to complain about this :lol:

Im a little concerned about Umar

When asked about how he would pay teacher salaries, upkeep of school, and all of the daily functions of the school, staff, food, etc... he really didnt have a good answer..

Umar said in a recent interview that he plans to bus kids from Baltimore, Philly, and surrounding areas when asked what his plans were..

there is no way he is busing kids from Baltimore to Delaware every morning, thats an hour drive without traffic..

I fw Umar... but as time goes along i dont believe in his school... he doesnt have a team and the logistics and ideas seem to be off

also... when asked about tax forms he shunned away from talking about it and said he had it handled.

Just for reference, I’m white.

I believed from early on that this school had to be some sort of scam, or at best someone who got in over his head and doesn’t have the relevant competence to make this school happen properly.

Right from the start, there’s just no way I would trust a man who constantly keeps repeating a sentence twice while staring you down. That’s textbook manipulative behavior, and it’s coming from someone who is very obviously also a huge narcissist.
Dude unironically refers to and announces himself as “King Kong Consciousness The Prince of Pan-Africanism The honorable Doctor ….”

When black accountants took a closer look at the public financial reports relating to the school, there’s a lot of shady stuff in there. Some of it was so baffling that it’s hard to say if it’s willfull or pure incompetence.
A substantial amount of irregularities were handled extremely incompetently, or not handled at all.

So yes I firmly believe Umar is a fraudster but I do think he really stands by what he preaches. And those speaking sessions clearly provide a valuable service that people would gladly pay for.

Everybody gotta live with their own decisions & is comfortable with different things but i can't imagine being a black woman coming from hiphop & getting into a relationship with a white billionaire not coming with hell of racial tension & judgement.

Crazy thing is Umar touched on black men like Tiger getting money and selecting white girls on the bottom of the totem pole compared with white dudes with money

27:00 mark onwards

Then there's this gem

download (2).jpeg

Whatever fits the narrative.

Im a little concerned about Umar

When asked about how he would pay teacher salaries, upkeep of school, and all of the daily functions of the school, staff, food, etc... he really didnt have a good answer..

Umar said in a recent interview that he plans to bus kids from Baltimore, Philly, and surrounding areas when asked what his plans were..

there is no way he is busing kids from Baltimore to Delaware every morning, thats an hour drive without traffic..

I fw Umar... but as time goes along i dont believe in his school... he doesnt have a team and the logistics and ideas seem to be off

also... when asked about tax forms he shunned away from talking about it and said he had it handled.

I would totally entrust the future of my children to this defensive, quick to anger, and foul-mouthed man.

I get being skeptical of Umar school i truly do.... but the option is sending your kids to school controlled by the US GOVERNMENT or paying insane tuition to have your child not find out their "black" until they reach college :lol::smh:

that's how you end up with these grown *** Siri's who claim to be pro black but got their entire personality & reference points from white people/media

He’s not, but I am. I love seeing the evolution from Ruff Rider to Billionaire Brit. Nothing better than my childhood rappers aging gracefully and growing up.
She could not gracefully age and grow up without marrying a white billionaire? Or did I read that wrong?

She could not gracefully age and grow up without marrying a white billionaire? Or did I read that wrong?

No, not all what I'm saying. I think Jay-Z has aged gracefully. I think Dre and Ice Cube have aged gracefully. The last statement was because of the ones who we didn't see do that. Lil Kim, DMX (RIP), Wayne, Game, Jim Jones, etc. These cats still be out here like they bout that life, starting beef with other artists and just doing the things they did in their youth. I like to see the evolution, I enjoy seeing their subject matters change. I feel the same way about Madonna and other older genres as well too if that matters. Girl is wildin' over 60 hanging out with Ye and AB like she's down for whatever.

When it comes to my personal feelings about interracial dating, I am all for black women not limiting themselves to black men. Unfortunately, many of them could not articulate to us effectively the importance of dating our own (combination of also programming through media and "societal status", among a myriad of other psychological factors) and sat back for years as a second option. I've preached that for 20+ years now to black girls, I'm just glad that now they are getting the respect they deserve for being the most gorgeous race out here and I don't have to hear that "she's pretty for a black girl" BS anymore.

Back
Top Bottom