Official Umar Johnson Thread

My pure observations in here, is that this whole thread is a a bunch of dudes who are adamant on that man not suceeeding.

I’ve been reading this thread for months now and it baffles me that pretty much all of y’all want him to fail.

Is he perfect? HELL NO

But you can’t say he isn’t about black people 100%.

This is a man that is going against the established to promote blackness and at its most basic core celebrate our blackness that we all in here can say we have in common.

Now unless you can answer this questions. Do not @ me or quote me.

WHO IS A BETTER REPRESENTATION OF PAN-AFRICANISM / BLACK UPLIFTMENT THAN HIM?

I’ll be waiting.
Umar is a terrible example of black upliftment. I can not trust a man who "prides" himself on uplifting black people when he sets up a program to uplift us just to back out on what he said and pocket the money. He talks a good game but cant even walk the walk.

WHO IS A BETTER REPRESENTATION OF PAN-AFRICANISM / BLACK UPLIFTMENT THAN HIM?

I’ll be waiting.

This question itself makes no sense. Pan Africanism is a social/political ideology. Anyone who studies the ideology, and lives it represents it. Why are you so fixated with having a singular person represent the ideology? And why are you not concerned or even questioning the fact that the person you’re tasking with spreading the “truth” about Panafricanism misrepresents the truth so often? This isn’t about umar being perfect. This about not being able to take him at his word. Why aren’t you taking him to task and holding him accountable instead of just sweeping it under the rug by saying “he’s perfect”? No one here is even remotely republican/conservative.

You wanna tackle everything he said word for word?

I can find at least 20 videos of him speaking where people are litterally praising him for speaking the UNFILTERED truth. Come on man. He’s so much in public eye he is being scrutinized.

T. Coates as much as I love him, he isn’t about the movement. He signed a deal with Marvel for Godsakes.

Y’all still ain’t saying anything to me.

I can find at least 20 videos of him speaking where people are litterally praising him for speaking the UNFILTERED truth. Come on man. He’s so much in public eye he is being scrutinized.

T. Coates as much as I love him, he isn’t about the movement. He signed a deal with Marvel for Godsakes.

You got a problem with Crefo Dollar lying and finessing people, but Umar gets a pass? Does Bill Cosby get a pass too?

So what do you do when Umar lies? Because you seem to talk about how much truth he spits like that is suppose to make up for his failing to deliver on the school, but whenever someone points out a lie you ignore it and hand wave it away.

Like the video you just posted with the Martin interview contains lies. Yet those do seem like an issue for you.

You attack anyone that questions Umar with racial slurs. So I don't think other people's lack of convincing arguments are the problem. It is your stubbornness and dismissive attitude

Last edited:
So what do you do when Umar lies? Because you seem to talk about how much truth he spits like that is suppose to make up for his failing to deliver on the school whenever someone points out a lie you ignore it and hand wave it away.

Like the video you just posted with the Martin interview contains lies. Yet those do seem like an issue for you.

You attack anyone that questions Umar with racial slurs. So I don't think other people's lack of convincing arguments are the problem. It is your stubbornness and dismissive attitude

And it’s not like Umar’s lies are about irrelevant things. He lies specifically to bolster his agenda, which is even more discrediting.

So this whole thread is techically about a whole bunch of dudes hating on a man that is preaching Pan-Africanism and solidarity as black folks.

I swear us black people will never go anywhere.

Bro, a lot of people tell lies.

Y’all acting like he suppose to be a saint or something.

He is a leader in the Pan-African/Black Power community and if y’all half stepping brothers have a problem with that it’s on y’all.

As I said y’all cats can’t name ONE person that has more of an impact than him. He is doing it all without approval from the white dominant society and y’all not used to that.

So y’all attack him.

I’m starting to get disgusted with y’all.

Cause he don’t co-sign to all the **** crap y’all be doing y’all mad. Keep being mad

Famb you sound like your are in a cult and Umar is your leader .

Dudes explicitly tell you their issue with Umar and you ignore that to come back with some strawman. You literally make up a reason you think people don't like Umar so you won't have to address the buffoonery people bring you.

And everyone lies, so somehow that makes Umar's lies cool. :lol: Jeeeeez dude.

This is low key sad that a person can be this bought into defending someone like Umar.

Bro, a lot of people tell lies.

Y’all acting like he suppose to be a saint or something.

Everybody lies? That’s your response?
Bro you’re displaying some major cult like behavior. This isn’t him saying “I’m on my way” when he hasn’t left the house yet. This dude lies about history, lies about facts, lies about himself in the same damn senstences he’s and speeches he’s speaking on panafricansim. How can you not question his motives? Being a follower and blindly accepting things doesn’t make you some sort of intellectual, it makes you a sheep. And it means you don’t have the ability to think for yourself.

Y’all kids created a whole thread to tear down a man who is about uplifting black people.

As I said, I just find it sad that that’s the shape black people in here are in.

I don’t know, go follow Kanye West or something.

I’m out. Bye

You keep saying bye and still coming back.Also keeps adding and changing narratives for no apparent reason. It's clear his comprehension needs work.

What can we say? Con artists are fun to talk about. Not because he’s black, not because he claims to preach panafricansim. It’s because he’s a con artist. But the fact that you’ll let a man lie to your face even after being proven that he’s liar, that’s on you dog. You’re beyond an intellectual discussion.

Bro really drank the fruit punch on Umar, he can preach all the pro black talk he does doesn't change that bro is a scammer. He played on people's faith in him for being this black figure, took their money and ran with it. Which is much worse than lying. He's no different the (insert mega pastor's here) that prey on the weak and then turn around and spend money on frivolous items

You keep saying bye and still coming back.Also keeps adding and changing narratives for no apparent reason. It's clear his comprehension needs work.

That’s because I gotta argue with like 10 different kids at once.

Don’t be a **** bro

Anyway, I think I’m done. If I come back don’t be surprised, but at least try and have a positive conversation about black peoples is at.

Take care guys

Dude says he is out several times....

Repeatedly comes back to argue then say is out again......

Continues to ask tough questions and when rebutted appropriately is out yet again.

That’s because I gotta argue with like 10 different kids at once.

Don’t be a **** bro

Anyway, I think I’m done. If I come back don’t be surprised, but at least try and have a positive conversation about black peoples is at.

Take care guys
How about answer 1 question first......Since he is your representative apparently.....what makes a man a sell out for the women he falls in love with?

Umar is a walking hypocrite because the same race baiting the slaveholders used to divide, he not only accepts but promotes. It should tell you everything you need to know about his motives, I'll place a bet that the school never opens. Umar the type of cat that has a years worth of swine in the fridge and frequents Jdate.

Back
Top Bottom