Official Umar Johnson Thread

This guy is literally moving the goalpost every time you all bring up a point he has not valid rebuttal to. Why are you arguing with him?

So this whole thread is techically about a whole bunch of dudes hating on a man that is preaching Pan-Africanism and solidarity as black folks.

I swear us black people will never go anywhere.

Bro, a lot of people tell lies.

Y’all acting like he suppose to be a saint or something.

He is a leader in the Pan-African/Black Power community and if y’all half stepping brothers have a problem with that it’s on y’all.

Like... deadass you all are really going back and forth with a cat who's cool with a supposed "leader" of Black empowerment being caught up in lies because "a lot of people tell lies"?

a blinkin a blinkin

Be specific, what lies did he tell?

No he didn’t lie about the school, the whole thing isn’t over

And he always maintained he is a relative of Frederick Douglass, not a direct descendant like he is great-great-great-great-great grandson.

And for the last time! Give me a better leader for Pan-Africanism/Black Empowerment than him.

You all created an entire thread tearing down a man whose given so much to the cause.

And I don’t want 50 different cats responding. I want a blinkin a blinkin cause I can debate one at a time.

Now go

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican dude tried to play me by putting me in the same sentence as Candace Owen. I hate the damn chick

If you saw the video, which I’m sure you didn’t because you’re anti fact checking, Joe Roegan called out Owens for denying Humans impact on climate change. Even citing sources, even after showing that the over whelming amount (over 90%) of climate scientists say it’s happening, she says she still doesn’t believe it admits that even though the overwhelming amount of evidence says otherwise. I’m not saying you’re “****ing” like Owens. You’re just taking a similar, stubborn, I’ll uninformed position regardless of how many times you’ve been proven otherwise.

Watch it for yourself. Although I know you won’t

a blinkin a blinkin

Be specific, what lies did he tell?

No he didn’t lie about the school, the whole thing isn’t over

And he always maintained he is a relative of Frederick Douglass, not a direct descendant like he is great-great-great-great-great grandson.

And for the last time! Give me a better leader for Pan-Africanism/Black Empowerment than him.

You all created an entire thread tearing down a man whose given so much to the cause.

And I don’t want 50 different cats responding. I want a blinkin a blinkin cause I can debate one at a time.

Now go
Other dudes addressed all your deflections, now you want ole boy to do the same. :rofl: :rofl:

What buffoonery

I don’t know why dude want me to watch a Candace Owens video.

a blinkin a blinkin I’m waiting on your rebuttal. I can’t speak to every little raccoon in here with there laughing icons.

Why y'all wasting time on a nut? Dude isn't interested in having a debate he wants to shove his opinion of Umar down everyones throats and if you don't worship umar you're obviously a **** who hates all black people and never wants to see them succed.

Crazy part is most cats in here have said Umar kicks some real **** but dude is just a habitual liar, I actually like Umar and genuinely believe he wants to see black people prosper but I also think he's a hustler and for that reason I dont treat him as some savior for the black community

Dudes gotta stop looking for the next Malcom etc and just pitch in and do your part, **** you never know you might be the leader you're looking for.

Yo one of the classic deflections of people who don’t have a proper clap back is to toss out insults. But I’ll pass the time while I sit through this meeting. Whatever.

I didn’t call Umar a liar, others did and your response was that “a lot of people tell lies.”

While I don’t pay him enough mind to know the extent to which he lies, it’s blatantly obvious that he is deceptive. One of the pillars he used to prop himself up and amass a following for himself came with the assertion that he is a “blood relative” of Frederick Douglass. Using semantics like that undoubtedly lead people to believe that he was a relative, however disastant, of the man. Umar never sought to clarify until the family of Frederick Douglass took it upon themselves to dispel what Johnson was alleging.

Asking who a “better leader” would be is subjective. There are a host of people who are great advocates for black empowerment. I’d be remiss if I didn’t Louis Farrakhan. Everyone has their opinion on what constitutes a prominent figure in the fight for black empowerment. Ta’nehisi Coates is considered by some as one of the fledging new voices for the movement. ****, despite what many, myself included, may say about his character, Tariq Nasheed has been putting in work for years with the Hidden Colors series. Say what you will about him, but when he asks for funding, he produces on his promise to deliver insightful content about the black race.

I hardly think this thread was created to tear down Umar. But as black people, we ought to hold one another accountable. Especially the ones who are attempting to push themselves to the forefront of a movement.

Stop taking offense to people calling another man out on his bull****.

Last edited:
Other dudes addressed all your deflections, now you want ole boy to do the same. :rofl: :rofl:

What buffoonery

31706791-CA3A-40F3-98F5-DF21D1A4DADA.gif

679492AD-1D05-4318-A60B-0A9D60A9FE46.jpeg

His speaking engagements coming up, listen to a real Pan-African and if you c00ns are gonna go just to ask about the school good luck with that.

Why y'all wasting time on a nut? Dude isn't interested in having a debate he wants to shove his opinion of Umar down everyones throats and if you don't worship umar you're obviously a **** who hates all black people and never wants to see them succed.

Crazy part is most cats in here have said Umar kicks some real **** but dude is just a habitual liar, I actually like Umar and genuinely believe he wants to see black people prosper but I also think he's a hustler and for that reason I dont treat him as some savior for the black community

Dudes gotta stop looking for the next Malcom etc and just pitch in and do your part, **** you never know you might be the leader you're looking for.
Based on dudes post history he legit has a screw loose. After he flipped his wig over nothing in the Marvel thread a while back and don't go anywhere near, i'm not his therapist. It's a good observation though on certain vulnerable types and the things that attract them. They're closer to Trump supporters than they want to admit.

679492AD-1D05-4318-A60B-0A9D60A9FE46.jpeg

His speaking engagements coming up, listen to a real Pan-African and if you c00ns are gonna go just to ask about the school good luck with that.

You going about this all wrong. If you wanna support Umar that's cool. ( I think he's a very knowledgeable brother). If you wanna support his school, go head. I think it's a gamble but i can't tell you what to do with what you've earned. But when you calling cats c00ns becaue they don't agree with what you have already accepted, or they point out things that doesn't sit right with them, I think that's when you make yourself a target of ridicule. I'm not tryna come at you, I'm just tryna help shift the narrative of this thread.

:rofl: :rofl:

Famb really doing PR for that dishonest scammer.

if his lies werent baked into his recruitment message id have no problem with people supporting him. But the fact that he makes sure hes the smartest person in the room so when he misrepresents history or facts no one can call him on it says all i need to know about him.

They're closer to Trump supporters than they want to admit.

100%

Back
Top Bottom