Official Umar Johnson Thread

Dr Umar is now gonna discuss the school in full detail.

Now what the hell you people gonna complain about now?

Half of yall in here isnt about discussing real issues, but instead trying to tear down a man that is specifically trying to elevate us and us alone.

Some on yall in here Im really doubting if you are really black.

ok going forward, if you arent here to discuss the subject of the thread Dr Umar or things he discuss dont bother.

When its time to talk about the real ****, this thread quiet. The minute crap comes up all hell break loose.

I watched some of this the other day, I love how he explained how biracial black people have the choice to be black one day and the next day be another race. We have to accept and acknowledge the ones that embrace their black side and watch out for the ones who are only black when its convenient to them.

Dr Umar is now gonna discuss the school in full detail.

Now what the hell you people gonna complain about now?

Half of yall in here isnt about discussing real issues, but instead trying to tear down a man that is specifically trying to elevate us and us alone.

Some on yall in here Im really doubting if you are really black.
I'm gonna complain until I see a school. ****** can talk a good game and not do anything. Until I see the school open I choose to not believe it. They're is a ton of upward bound charter schools for inner city kids that got the funding and opened up in a quarter of the time it's taken Umar to address this situation. I mean bro's been talking about this school for nearly 9 years. Bro been taking donations for nearly 10 years and he aint raise 2 mill? Charter schools literally get grants from the state to open and offer a better education than private and public schools. Bro out here got yall ****** thinking he opening some professor x academy for gifted children when he aint even show that he has a committee for the school, no proof of approval for opening the school, no meetings with any educational accreditation agencies or anything like that. If he aint even have a building yet there's no way he'll get all the legal matters and a staff to open a running school by September 2019. Bro is just taking yall money. I'll be waiting to see what Umar says but until I see some actual proof instead of this anecdotal bs he's preaching I'm not listening

you hella mad Pasta Boy lol

1) a charter school is funded by the state and other large organizations, they are publicly funded but independently run

2) he hasnt been asking for 9 years, ,more like 3.

3) go on and explain more why you are so mad. I find it hilarious

My issue with Umar was never about panafricansim or the school. It’s that he’s supposed to be a teacher but he misrepresents economics, history, and civics in ways that aren’t all the way truthful. and there are plenty of examples people pointed out in this thread that you can pick at and do research on. as an engineer if someone comes to me and claims to be a physics teacher and tells me about the fundamentals of kinematics but then tells me 2+2 is 5,im gonna look at them funny. im gonna do the same when someone does that with history, economics, or civics. the beautiful thing about panafricanism as an ideology that i dont need someone to filter its message through an agenda to learn from it and find direction and purpose in my life.

you hella mad Pasta Boy lol

1) a charter school is funded by the state and other large organizations, they are publicly funded but independently run

2) he hasnt been asking for 9 years, ,more like 3.

3) go on and explain more why you are so mad. I find it hilarious
1. That's literally what I said if you could read bruh
2.Did bro not start talking about this whole school thing in 2010? and we're now almost in 2019?
3. I'm not mad but I'm not boutta let you try to call me a **** because I don't slurp and subscribe to Umar's lies.

Umar the same guy that tried to **** on LeBron for opening a school and giving them a scholarship for graduating. Umar said it would be better to give them 100k grants and make them partner up with business mentors to open up a business. How do you think someone will have the knowledge of running a sound business without some sort of education. Then umar went on after to say how education is important. I'm all for black enterprise and creating your own business but you can't expect people to understand the ins and outs of the business world without some sort of college education.
You're head is so far up Umars' *** you choose to ignore the fundamental steps of opening a school. Then when people call you out on it you get all hurt. I'm pretty sure most of the people in here are for a pro black school for disenfranchised youth but Umar is in it only for himself.

actually, he gave respect to Lebron for putting his name on the school and that LeBron is one of the few black athletes to speak out on social issues. Lets get the facts straight Lebron didnt open a school. He attached his name to a new PUBLIC SCHOOL in the Akron system. Umar was just saying that we shouldnt think him and LeBron are in the same league

1. Umar - a school counselor, who is asking for donations to help open a private boys school that is 100% Pan-African
2. LeBron - a multi millionaire basketball superstar player who attached his name and legacy to a public school run by the government that is aimed towards disadvantaged kids no matter what race. Will be indoctrined just like any other white run state funded school.

Pasta dude, youre trying waaaaaay to hard to hate on Umar. Are you black? :smile:

actually, he gave respect to Lebron for putting his name on the school and that LeBron is one of the few black athletes to speak out on social issues. Lets get the facts straight Lebron didnt open a school. He attached his name to a new PUBLIC SCHOOL in the Akron system. Umar was just saying that we shouldnt think him and LeBron are in the same league

1. Umar - a school counselor, who is asking for donations to help open a private boys school that is 100% Pan-African
2. LeBron - a multi millionaire basketball superstar player who attached his name and legacy to a public school run by the government that is aimed towards disadvantaged kids no matter what race. Will be indoctrined just like any other white run state funded school.

Pasta dude, youre trying waaaaaay to hard to hate on Umar. Are you black? :smile:
LeBron's foundation is funding the school in coordination with Akron. I don't think anyone ever said we're comparing the schools, I said Umar gave a hot take of an opinion which doesn't make any sense. Yes I'm black, I don't see how me calling out Umar on his lies has anything to do with my blackness, I just don't like liars and thieves. Especially ones who preach false hope like Megachurch pastors and Umar.

Are you?

A88EDF94-6736-4D5A-BA0E-8F2F418157E3.jpeg
Yes Pasta Boy I am black. Now you post yourself you little agent

That’s a middle finger btw

Going forward if you’re gonna try and come after me or Umar post your pic to prove you’re black or else I’m not even gonna respond to you.

Last edited:
when homeboy in the previous page said "im glad this thread got back on track", and i responded, "yea the c00nz took over" I wasnt taking about anyone in particular.

You got offended by that for some reason. I never called you out. IF you truly get offended when I said "****", maybe you are one.

Anyway, im done here. I gotta go to a meeting, bye.

Now I aint gon clown how anyone looks cuz that aint proper but I’m glad we’ve both been able to establish we’re black men. It’s still **** Umar until he opens this school though to keep it real

Back
Top Bottom