Official Umar Johnson Thread

Came in here cause I thought all this activity was an update On the school. I was wrong lol

Also reminds me, a few weekends my fiancé and I went Out to dinner and drinks with some friends and my boy brought a new girl with him. We often talk about black issues and current events. His new girl who’s been quiet for most of the convo decides enter into the conversation when it turns to health with “humans are the only species on earth that drink milk from other animals” facebook/YouTube scholars :lol::lol:
My reaction to my boy
36E3D27D-868C-4E74-B77B-851A4A39487D.gif

Last edited:
Just to soft flex and shut you up for good. I've broke bread with the people who started what you're just now learning and who have died to bring the truth into the light. (RIP Prodigy & Dr. Sebi) Not that it makes a difference to me but keep that same energy towards all the brothers who aren't as dark as we used to be because of the holocaust we had to endure in the wilderness of North America. That's to include Malcom X, Hon. Elijah Muhammad, Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Colin Kaepernick etc. And let's not talk about the Twa, the pygmies, Ethiopians, and Eritreans who are all "light" skinned by nature. Knowing that melanin has a multitude of expressions, whose the one trying to "capitalize on the conflict, then furthering the divide"?

Screenshot (16).png
You are white. Stay out of affairs that should be none of your concern.

Came in here cause I thought all this activity was an update On the school. I was wrong lol

Also reminds me, a few weekends my fiancé and I went Out to dinner and drinks with some friends and my boy brought a new girl with him. We often talk about black issues and current events. His new girl who’s been quiet for most of the convo decides enter into the conversation when it turns to health with “humans are the only species on earth that drink milk from other animals” facebook/YouTube scholars :lol::lol:
My reaction to my boy
36E3D27D-868C-4E74-B77B-851A4A39487D.gif
we are also the only species that pay taxes

Umar seems he is at the phase in life where commenting on real issues is not enough. He has to manufacture things to be mad at. I can picture him walking around Whole Foods, grilling white people, just hoping something pops off.

Catch him at the register like "My ancestors toiled on these lands for hundreds of years without compensation, so I refuse to pay $3.99 per pound for these cottom candy grapes"

Umar seems he is at the phase in life where commenting on real issues is not enough. He has to manufacture things to be mad at. I can picture him walking around Whole Foods, grilling white people, just hoping something pops off.

Catch him at the register like "My ancestors toiled on these lands for hundreds of years without compensation, so I refuse to pay $3.99 per pound for these cottom candy grapes"

If he was really woke he’d be telling them to pay him to take those cotton candy grapes.
713C7E89-33B9-4860-A5CD-7F3C9F58FFEB.gif

a bunch of joke *** silly "brothers" in here. Im out man
They aren't Black, they are simply a few 'simps. Women do not like them, so they carry out their frustrations on here. This is why no women come to this site, because of simps like Varnell Hill.
He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club-Report.jpg

What’s your point? C.Magneto C.Magneto

I’m not quite sure I understand why you’re puffing out your chest about these particular issues.

Khufu says stuff time and time again that is objectively not true. I extended an olive branch and made an attempt to respectfully show him and he refers me to a mental health hotline. This time he says ANYONE who says the N-word gets no respect from him. Prior to, he was beating his chest on how Lebron was one of his role models and the pinnacle for black men in the NBA thread. I post a video of Lebron saying the N-word and he doubles down by saying it's cool cause Ali said it. He then proceeds to do what he does when someone proves him wrong or doesn't agree with them. In this case he called me a white male/school shooter. I shared a pic to show that I was indeed a proud black man whose worked with the people he likely looks up to and have laid the foundation for what he calls the conscious movement. He went ghost after that.

-- In short, if I had to guess he was probably bullied as a youth and hasn't found a healthy way of dealing with it as an adult which is why he lashes out at everyone. Due to not accomplishing anything worthwhile in his own life, he makes it a point to interject his limited understanding of egyptian mythology in every thread to compensate for the lack of attention as a impoverished child. I'm no shrink tho

Khufu says stuff time and time again that is objectively not true. I extended an olive branch and made an attempt to respectfully show him and he refers me to a mental health hotline. This time he says ANYONE who says the N-word gets no respect from him. Prior to, he was beating his chest on how Lebron was one of his role models and the pinnacle for black men in the NBA thread. I post a video of Lebron saying the N-word and he doubles down by saying it's cool cause Ali said it. He then proceeds to do what he does when someone proves him wrong or doesn't agree with them. In this case he called me a white male/school shooter. I shared a pic to show that I was indeed a proud black man whose worked with the people he likely looks up to and have laid the foundation for what he calls the conscious movement. He went ghost after that.

-- In short, if I had to guess he was probably bullied as a youth and hasn't found a healthy way of dealing with it as an adult which is why he lashes out at everyone. Due to not accomplishing anything worthwhile in his own life, he makes it a point to interject his limited understanding of egyptian mythology in every thread to compensate for the lack of attention as a impoverished child. I'm no shrink tho
lol that was funny. Here is a picture of me
Malcolm-X.jpg

This proves that I was born in Omaha, Nebraska, and I played tight end for the Cornhuskers in 1945. Don't worry, everyone has seen my pic, and the guy running around calling himself Malcolm Little is an impostor.

What the hell is going on in here right now man :lol:
The white dudes on this site hate whenever discussion about Black empowerment will arise. So they ACT Black. That is the problem. They do not show up in the political thread, where debate upon the issues will ensue. They come on threads that they feel are open to derailment, therefore suiting their purpose.

Back
Top Bottom