Official Umar Johnson Thread

I wasn't referring to any of that, but you got it.

Oh you meant, the fact that I'm in here and just reposting Umar things lol.

Bro, Im not in here to be a cheerleader for Umar per say, but the things he is arguing and fighting for Im very passionate about. Black people coming together as BLACK/AFRICAN first and uniting consciously is the only way I see. Dr Umar is the most vocal person preaching these things, so I come in here to talk about these topics. Simple.

There aint no blind loyalty, Im tied to the cause of seeing black people do better as a race worldwide. Simple

Also, please dont try to hit me with the "oh but Dr Umar didnt build the school yet" or "Dr Umar had sex with a prostitute"

Thats pettiness, and Im not here for Dr Umar, Im here to discuss the deep psychological things that we face as a race and it just so happens that Dr Umar is the most public brother on these topics. So please, I am not blindly loyal, yall just here for pettiness, while im not.

Yall come on here and will spend hours talking about sneakers, but every so often I come in here to re-ignite conversations on black psychology and im the bad guy?

Its all love brothers, but we need help as a people.

blind loyalty?

I’m gonna say this statement and I will always defend it. “The most loyal thing a black man can do to his race is a to build his life around a black woman” I’m not saying it’s the only thing, but it’s the most important thing.

you’re not going to tell me otherwise, black women have a hard time finding a black man of their equal, black men are incarcerated at a ridiculous rate, we are less educated on average than black women, and we marry them at a lower rate than they marry us. With all those factors when I meet a brother who chooses not to marry a black Woman I don’t respect him as a black man PERIOD.

you ain’t going to win this one bro, so lets just leave it alone.
Umar that you!?

Blah blah blah blah blah. You mad because white women wasn't choosing?

You realize women choose right? What about the black men that don't attract black women? They sell outs? Glad Dr. Umar got you as a supporter, with supporters like you, who needs family.

Umar that you!?

Blah blah blah blah blah. You mad because white women wasn't choosing?

You realize women choose right? What about the black men that don't attract black women? They sell outs? Glad Dr. Umar got you as a supporter, with supporters like you, who needs family.

And who the hell are you?

blind loyalty?

I’m gonna say this statement and I will always defend it. “The most loyal thing a black man can do to his race is a to build his life around a black woman” I’m not saying it’s the only thing, but it’s the most important thing.

you’re not going to tell me otherwise, black women have a hard time finding a black man of their equal, black men are incarcerated at a ridiculous rate, we are less educated on average than black women, and we marry them at a lower rate than they marry us. With all those factors when I meet a brother who chooses not to marry a black Woman I don’t respect him as a black man PERIOD.
Something is wrong with you.:smh:

Oh you meant, the fact that I'm in here and just reposting Umar things lol.

Bro, Im not in here to be a cheerleader for Umar per say, but the things he is arguing and fighting for Im very passionate about. Black people coming together as BLACK/AFRICAN first and uniting consciously is the only way I see. Dr Umar is the most vocal person preaching these things, so I come in here to talk about these topics. Simple.

There aint no blind loyalty, Im tied to the cause of seeing black people do better as a race worldwide. Simple

Also, please dont try to hit me with the "oh but Dr Umar didnt build the school yet" or "Dr Umar had sex with a prostitute"

Thats pettiness, and Im not here for Dr Umar, Im here to discuss the deep psychological things that we face as a race and it just so happens that Dr Umar is the most public brother on these topics. So please, I am not blindly loyal, yall just here for pettiness, while im not.
This is my main point, but this is still the Dr. Umar Johnson thread.

I'm not debating you on any issue other than the fact that you're in here lashing out at anyone who takes issue with Umar.

Truth be told, I don't care what you do with your time. I'm in agreement with you in Black people coming together no different than you.

Yall come on here and will spend hours talking about sneakers, but every so often I come in here to re-ignite conversations on black psychology and im the bad guy?

Its all love brothers, but we need help as a people.

Don't do that, though. I didn't take issue with you being vocal about these topics. Don't make it seem as if my complaint is about you invading my safe sneaker space with social issues. I encourage this kind of discourse. I just don't understand why Umar is the guy to be championed. You can make a point or try to invigorate a group of people without holding up some false idol. I'm just perplexed that you can't seem to separate the man from the initiative. You can fight this fight without so aggressively defending one single man in the fight.

To each his own, though. Don't misconstrue my words to mean that I'm suggesting this type of discussion shouldn't be here. I have no issue with the discussion. I enjoy and engage in the discussion everyday.

Last edited:

I'm not debating you on any issue other than the fact that you're in here lashing out at anyone who takes issue with Umar.

Truth be told, I don't care what you do with your time. I'm in agreement with you in Black people coming together no different than you.

Don't do that, though. I didn't take issue with you being vocal about these topics. Don't make it seem as if my complaint is about you invading my safe sneaker space with social issues. I encourage this kind of discourse. I just don't understand why Umar is the guy to be championed. You can make a point or try to invigorate a group of people without holding up some false idol. I'm just perplexed that you can't seem to separate the man from the initiative. You can fight this fight without so aggressively defending one single man in the fight.

To each his own, though. Don't misconstrue my words to mean that I'm suggesting this type of discussion shouldn't be here. I have no issue with the discussion. I enjoy and engage in the discussion everyday.

The name of the thread is DR UMAR, lol what you want me to do not come in here? Hes a good pivot to discuss these topics, because the other topics on NT have too much other stuff going on.

DR UMAR IS NOT PERFECT, the school thing is still a little iffy (even Im going to admit it ,but just remmeber it aint easy to build a school with zero backing from white supremacy), he had sex with strippers, whatever. HOWEVER, you cannot deny that his videos and rhetoric on social media isnt one of the most straight forwards speakers out there.

Do I mess with Umar?, hell yea. Is he perfect? Hell to the no. However, I come in here and talk about THE TOPICS., then some lame come in here and start attacking me about "oh u on Umars d1ck". That is annoying as hell lol.

Please going forward, lets talk about the TOPICS please.

pretty much how i see it as well. i've made peace with the fact that ultimately there are people who get their dose of black empowerment via social media heads and thats just how they consume. I cant be mad at that in 2019 going into 2020. I just hope they can discern enough to chew up the meat and spit out the bones when needed. At the end of the day you can only hope that we're all operating from a place a love and concern for black people. That said, I'll always be weary of people who's entire financial well being is tied to speaking on black oppression. That goes to anyone from prosperity pastors in the black church to hoteps selling herbs on instagram.

pretty much how i see it as well. i've made peace with the fact that ultimately there are people who get their dose of black empowerment via social media heads and thats just how they consume. I cant be mad at that in 2019 going into 2020. I just hope they can discern enough to chew up the meat and spit out the bones when needed. At the end of the day you can only hope that we're all operating from a place a love and concern for black people. That said, I'll always be weary of people who's entire financial well being is tied to speaking on black oppression. That goes to anyone from prosperity pastors in the black church to hoteps selling herbs on instagram.

I get what youre saying, but remember the dude was a school psychologist. He wasnt some randon dude off the street.

Also, dude is the most prominent black oratory speaker out there, he is gonna make some money off it. Yall mad that he making money, let the man eat. Jesus

Yall making it seem like he is the worst person ever, I feel so passionately about the cause, that I can overlook the little things he does that I dont agree with.

Unlike A LOT of yall in here, who dont feel strongly about the cause so the little things yall blowing up big time.

Find me a more BETTER REPRESENTATIVE of CURRENT BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS and Ill ask DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican to change the thread title.

Until then, go create a "I Hate Dr. Umar Thread" and stop coming in here with yall pettiness just to distract. Take care guys

I get what youre saying, but remember the dude was a school psychologist. He wasnt some randon dude off the street.

Also, dude is the most prominent black oratory speaker out there, he is gonna make some money off it. Yall mad that he making money, let the man eat. Jesus

without getting into a whole back and forth about it, there are a lot of liberties Umar has taken with the truth in the past doesnt allow me to elevate him to the level that you do, let alone profit from it. at best im still pretty skeptical of dudes intentions but like i said, chew up the meat and spit out the bones. If there are people that are finding benefit in what hes putting out there ill let them rock. Just know that Umar isnt the only avenue to black empowerment and choosing not to accept him as the your thought leader isnt a rejection of black people or a denial of their condition in this world.

Ive said this before but I encourage everyone to listen to Urban View on siriusxm. Literally an entire channel dedicated to black empowerment 24/7. From civics, technology, health and wellness, economics, history and literally everything in between all centered around black empowerment. Start with the Karen Hunter show and go from there. If you dont have siriusxm shes got plenty of content on her youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKarenHunterShow

and her podcast is FIRE https://art19.com/shows/this-is-karen-hunter

Back
Top Bottom