Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Westbrook killin game over

Yea... Foolie is a real "Head" 7 straight points
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Fiba refs are worst than NBA refs
False.

Maybe you haven't been watching the entire tournament, but they have been very very fair throughout, and they actually let players go without calling fouls.

Now this game, it has been atrocious.

And whoever was crying about Westbrook making it can shut up now
laugh.gif

False.

Maybe you haven't been watching the entire tournament, but they have been very very fair throughout, and they actually let players go without calling fouls.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

False.

laugh.gif
Sir i have. A lot of cheap $$*% like the NBA
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

False.

laugh.gif
Sir i have. A lot of cheap $$*% like the NBA
sick.gif

Fiba refs

-Actually call travels
-No star or preferential treatment
-Let the players play in the final 2 minutes

I'll roll with that style 24/7 rather than WWF err I mean NBA refs
laugh.gif

Fiba refs

-Actually call travels
-No star or preferential treatment
-Let the players play in the final 2 minutes

I'll roll with that style 24/7 rather than WWF err I mean NBA refs
laugh.gif

FIBA reffing has been straight for the majority of the tournament. Don't know how you can argue that.

moz-screenshot.png
Lithuania up on Argentina by 32 heading into the 4th Q. Should be a good match-up on Saturday.

FIBA reffing has been straight for the majority of the tournament. Don't know how you can argue that.

moz-screenshot.png
Lithuania up on Argentina by 32 heading into the 4th Q. Should be a good match-up on Saturday.

What the hell was on Rudy Gay's $$@
laugh.gif

The FIBA refs aren't horrible, they are very consistent with the ticky tack fouls and bad non-calls... for that reason, I don't think they are horrible.

What the hell was on Rudy Gay's $$@
laugh.gif

The FIBA refs aren't horrible, they are very consistent with the ticky tack fouls and bad non-calls... for that reason, I don't think they are horrible.

Nah, FIBA is really inconsistent with their fouls. There's no rhyme or reason to the ticky-tack fouls. The NBA is much better about being consistent on those. The international game is much more physical and allows hand checking, so the ticky-tack fouls are perplexing sometimes.

Nah, FIBA is really inconsistent with their fouls. There's no rhyme or reason to the ticky-tack fouls. The NBA is much better about being consistent on those. The international game is much more physical and allows hand checking, so the ticky-tack fouls are perplexing sometimes.

We played good in the 2nd half...we give up way too many 3 point attempts on the defensive end it drives me crazy! I'm shocked that Argentina is getting housed wow!

We played good in the 2nd half...we give up way too many 3 point attempts on the defensive end it drives me crazy! I'm shocked that Argentina is getting housed wow!

Back
Top Bottom