Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

durant is dusgusting

i mean wow he has a chance at being an all time great. don't know why people think he is being overrated

durant is dusgusting

i mean wow he has a chance at being an all time great. don't know why people think he is being overrated

Have all the games been this frustrating to watch???

Chauncey is getting blew past on a regular basis... Bonehead lapses on the defensive end by Iggy... Everybody lauching 3's???

tssssss... Atleast KD is doing him and Pooh's playing pretty decent defense.

Chauncey is getting blew past on a regular basis... Bonehead lapses on the defensive end by Iggy... Everybody lauching 3's???

roll.gif
That's not fair, Kevin!

Cake.. Usually their lapses are overlooked because they outscore everyone or their opponents give in.. But Russia is playing good D and not backing down

Cake.. Usually their lapses are overlooked because they outscore everyone or their opponents give in.. But Russia is playing good D and not backing down

^ I can believe that... KD is really a machine... SERIOUSLY. It almost looks effortless, its too the point where every shot he puts up I expect it to fall. Which is crazy.
smh.gif

^ I can believe that... KD is really a machine... SERIOUSLY. It almost looks effortless, its too the point where every shot he puts up I expect it to fall. Which is crazy.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

The really only game that wasn't frustrating was against Angola. At least they picking up the pace now

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

The really only game that wasn't frustrating was against Angola. At least they picking up the pace now

Back
Top Bottom