Official .. USC vs. Ohio State...vol. Redemption or more of the same....

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaameday.

Let's get it Trojans
pimp.gif

As much as it pains me to say it I actually think that OSU can win this one.

As long as they:
- Stop the USC run
- Rough up/knock USC's QB out of the game
- Play Tressel ball (
grin.gif
not the most fun to watch but if they run theball and eat up clock it will keep the ball out of USCs hands & force them to attempt more passes)

laugh.gif
Ah yes, what do we have going on today in Columbus. Possibly the mostoverrated team/football program in the history of college sports known as the USC Trojans will take the field against the Mighty and Powerful Ohio st.Buckeyes. USC has never played in a environment like they will see this eveing, it's gonna be a culture shock for those California surfers playing in big10 country. And then you have Terrelle Pryor, i fully expect him to run all over this USC overrated defense at complete will. We all know what happened tothese clowns when they last faced a running QB.
laugh.gif
A Freshman quarterback coming into the Horseshoe and leaving with a victory? I dont think so. This beating will be so bad, young lil Matty will be shook to get back out on thefield after halftime. USC 13 Ohio St. 52. Pryor with 450 yards of total offense ( 200 on the ground), 6 sacks for the Buckeyes defense.

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
Ah yes, what do we have going on today in Columbus. Possibly the most overrated team/football program in the history of college sports known as the USC Trojans will take the field against the Mighty and Powerful Ohio st. Buckeyes. USC has never played in a environment like they will see this eveing, it's gonna be a culture shock for those California surfers playing in big 10 country. And then you have Terrelle Pryor, i fully expect him to run all over this USC overrated defense at complete will. We all know what happened to these clowns when they last faced a running QB.
laugh.gif
A Freshman quarter back coming into the Horseshoe and leaving with a victory? I dont think so. This beating will be so bad, young lil Matty will be shook to get back out on the field after halftime. USC 13 Ohio St. 52 Pryor with 450 yards of total offense ( 200 on the ground), 6 sacks for the Buckeyes defense.

yessssssss.

now i ain't as nervous anymore... good lookin' out homie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Ah yes, what do we have going on today in Columbus. Possibly the most overrated team/football program in the history of college sports known as the USC Trojans will take the field against the Mighty and Powerful Ohio st. Buckeyes. USC has never played in a environment like they will see this eveing, it's gonna be a culture shock for those California surfers playing in big 10 country. And then you have Terrelle Pryor, i fully expect him to run all over this USC overrated defense at complete will. We all know what happened to these clowns when they last faced a running QB.
laugh.gif
A Freshman quarter back coming into the Horseshoe and leaving with a victory? I dont think so. This beating will be so bad, young lil Matty will be shook to get back out on the field after halftime. USC 13 Ohio St. 52. Pryor with 450 yards of total offense ( 200 on the ground), 6 sacks for the Buckeyes defense.

LOL.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A Freshman quarter back coming into the Horseshoe and leaving with a victory? I dont think so. This beating will be so bad, young lil Matty will be shook to get back out on the field after halftime. USC 13 Ohio St. 52. Pryor with 450 yards of total offense ( 200 on the ground), 6 sacks for the Buckeyes defense.

LOL.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i almost thought u were serious until i saw ur score prediction

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A Freshman quarter back coming into the Horseshoe and leaving with a victory? I dont think so. This beating will be so bad, young lil Matty will be shook to get back out on the field after halftime. USC 13 Ohio St. 52 Pryor with 450 yards of total offense ( 200 on the ground), 6 sacks for the Buckeyes defense.
yessssssss.

now i ain't as nervous anymore... good lookin' out homie
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Galippo is gonna make Pryor cry like a %$%#*.

Wow this band is !+%@+#% sick. Never seen this before.

Camera man almost got knocked out
roll.gif

USC by alot

Ohio st defensive better set a tone early in the game & keep it dat way & Pryor better have close to a perfect game to win

Back
Top Bottom