**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

What happened to Julian Greene? The hype was crazy back then

Found his level in the German the 2nd division. He's played well there for years as the #10 for Greuther Fürth, even carried them to the Bundesliga the season before last, they were one and done though. Pretty sure he's worn the armband for them on occasion.

Green is a really technical player, good tactically. Didn't have the requisite athleticism to make at the highest levels.

If he had comparable athleticism to someone like say, Christian Pulisic, I'm certain he'd be a guy somewhere in a top league.

This absolutely needed to be cross-posted for the NFL fans in here. :lol:

elpablo21 elpablo21 , papi, as big of an all-around sports degen you are, no love at all for soccer or the USMNT?
Man I'm rooting for them like I always do as a casual's casual of the sport but

Funny thing is I legit was just looking up Pulisic post expecting positives thoughts and those were the first couple I saw. I saw the Zach Wilson slander in the NFL thread and those were too good not to post especially the jersey swap 😂

just keep it close. that's the ultimate goal. a win would obviously be amazing but this is about goal differential at this point. just keep it a match, boys

LFG :pimp:

Welp...don't let us down boys

IMG_20221125_131138__01.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom