**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

GGG's subs (barring Aaronson) were all horrendous. Wright has no business ever being on a pitch again after not taking that last long ball to the corner flag and just posting up. I never want Shaq Moore to see a moment of play either. Dude's hand went up for "my bad" more often than he did anything effective.

I'm just afraid for the inevitable on Saturday - Gakpo going awf and LVG out-managing GGG.

I rather let CP10 come off the bench and just have Aaronson, Timo & Gio up top.

GGG's subs (barring Aaronson) were all horrendous. Wright has no business ever being on a pitch again after not taking that last long ball to the corner flag and just posting up. I never want Shaq Moore to see a moment of play either. Dude's hand went up for "my bad" more often than he did anything effective.
How Hadji wright became a pro is a mystery to me. Dude is garbage.

Yunus Musah is the superior dribbler in that midfield.

His ball progression numbers on the dribble and performances with Valencia back that up.

Having an outstanding World Cup for a 19/20yo.

He's about to get a very large bag.

Random, but I would’ve never expected a talent like Musah to join our squad, especially coming up in England’s system. I’m still curious, what persuaded him? :emoji_thinking:

ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF who you think can emerge as the striker this team needs going into 2026?

I really like Ricardo Pepi at FC Groningen in the Eredivisie, watched him a couple of times this fall.

Feel like he's grown an inch or two in the last year and he's still maturing physically coming into his body but the potential is obvious.

Also seen FC Groningen fans on Twitter say that he reminds them of Luis Suarez at the same age for them.

Random, but I would’ve never expected a talent like Musah to join our squad, especially coming up in England’s system. I’m still curious, what persuaded him? :emoji_thinking:

I remember him saying how comfortable and natural guys like McKennie and Weah made him feel when he was first introduced to the team. Seemed to imply that culturally it was just the right fit.

I really like Ricardo Pepi at FC Groningen in the Eredivisie, watched him a couple of times this fall.

Feel like he's grown an inch or two in the last year and he's still maturing physically coming into his body but the potential is obvious.

Also seen FC Groningen fans on Twitter say that he reminds them of Luis Suarez at the same age for them.
I’ll try to keep a closer eye on him. Familiar with the name but haven’t watched him play much. Regardless I’m so happy with where the squad is rn compared to the last World Cup squad. Got younger and better so many dudes playing in Europe at once been a dream.
Speaking of dribbling - Antonee Robinson on the ball makes me pull out my hair
His touch so heavy everything else about his game I love if he could just get that touch in control

Back
Top Bottom