[~Official Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers (AKA LaKe-ShoW) FRIDAY 7:30pm PT~]

Utah is coming off a big win against dallas, so they have some momentum
embarassed.gif

However, Lakers are also coming of a big win (word to ZoDoggy)
wink.gif

Lakers are playing unselfish basketball, and should be able to take care of business as long as we can contain the new Stockton to Malone.
ohwell.gif

The game isnt going to be on national TV...and seeing how im in the bay on vacation, i wont be able to catch it on FSNwest
frown.gif

Hopefully you big dummy or someone can come through with a link.

Lets go lakers!!
pimp.gif

I would love to get this one and keep all the good stuff goin. Let's start puttin a little pressure or the Suns and see how they react to it. They'vehad it easy on us for the last couple seasons.

Let's get some revenge from when the Jazz destroyed us earlier in the year.
pimp.gif

Lakers 105
Jazz 88

Kobe 36-7-7
Odom 23-8-6
Bynum 19-13-3

Boozer 22-9-3

Go LAKERS!!!

lakers better rebound and get back on defense in this game or the jazz will run all over the lakers.

jazz 98
lakers 103

Deron Williams <------ They need to keep him out of the paint for layups.

Feed Andrew Bynum in the low post. Should be a good game.

GO LAKERS!!!

Tough game. I think as long as Deron does not kill us we will be fine. I would like to see Ariza guarding him. His size can give Deron some troubles. Onoffense I would love to see us keep feeding the ball to Bynum. His confidence is at an all time high right now.

It'll be a win so long as Deron does not have a 20/10+ game and no stupid mistakes on D

I'm expecting a Utah win because this has hapened many times when we've come off a huge win just to loose against a lower team. They just need to stayfocused and play the D they've been doing recently!

"I ain't a killa but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin p....."
-Tupac

The Lakers go into this game with this mentality, we blow them out again with Kobe dominating with Bynum and Fisher.

Expect another ARrrrrrrizzzaaaa, moment.

"I ain't a killa but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin p....."
-Tupac

The Lakers go into this game with this mentality, we blow them out again with Kobe dominating with Bynum and Fisher.

Expect another ARrrrrrrizzzaaaa, moment.

Lakers got this game.Their going to be looking to avenge their embarassing loss @ Utah when Boozer & Memhet Okur were out.Also look for DFish to get somepayback and to have a big game for the classless Jazz fans being salty towards him last game.Lakers by at least 10 tonight.

Go Lakers !

The game isnt going to be on national TV...and seeing how im in the bay on vacation, i wont be able to catch it on FSNwest
frown.gif

Hopefully you big dummy or someone can come through with a link.
Try this website to watch the game online:

http://www.raptorsnation.net/forum/portal.php

The site is usualy reliable.All you have to do is register for the website.

Also, Kwame & Luke probably will not play.

Keys of the Game:
-stop deron! once he gets going, the jazz get going!
-make him play defense (just how the lakers played nash)
-put a body on boozer and milsap
-no offense boards / second chance points
-limit turnovers, don't let ak47 dictate the game with his pesky defense.
-not sure if memet is gonna play, but I'd rather make him put the ball on the floor - than give him set shots.

As for the lakers:
-kobe set the table, get others involved, your game will come.
-kobe please don't ball watch, actually man your person up, don't rely too much on secondary help, which will put the defense in a bad situation.
-fisher, just be dfish, enough said.
-bynum should get 20/10/2 easily, scream for the ball, contest shots, do you young fella'
-odom be the third option, you should be driving going left every oppertunity you have, limit yourself to at least 2 3-pointers.
-ariza please posterize ak47.

Go lakers
pimp.gif

Lakers 101
Utah 97

Back
Top Bottom