[~Official Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers (AKA LaKe-ShoW) FRIDAY 7:30pm PT~]

pimp.gif

who would have thought that the Blazers would be surging and the Jazz the opposite....they could not miss the 1st half....that was truely enjoyable to watchuntil the 4th...especially when they broke down the zone.

That was an asshandingto of epic proportions. My dude Ronnie Price throwin some nice dunks down in garbage time. Sloan should start the dudes that played thefourth cause they were trying at least. I'm convinced the Jazz would be better of with Phil Collins than with Jarron Collins.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

3PLEDOUBLE is not new. He's been around under many names before, sorta like zodogg.

I believe he went under OLDSKOOLFAN or something like that.

Could possibly be OLDSKOOLNBAFAN. But that guy always referred to Kobe as a rat faced bastard along those lines. Maybe he's trying to change up hisstyle.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

we should all be sportin Pacific Division Champion tshirts at the end of the season
pimp.gif

we aint the kings or suns
laugh.gif
we won't settle for Pac Divisionchamp shirts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

we should all be sportin Pacific Division Champion tshirts at the end of the season
pimp.gif

we aint the kings or suns
laugh.gif
we won't settle for Pac Division champ shirts
pimp.gif

Word.
laugh.gif

I remember the last season i was watching a suns game,and i saw them having huge banners all over their arena with a phrase 'EYES ON THE PRIZE'... i was
roll.gif
of course when i saw it, because their eyes are going to be the only thing on thePrize (the CHIP)...because their hands most certainly wont ever be touchin that trophy.

But my point is... i think it should be used for the lakers... Eyes on the Prize, i like it, i just dont think it was being used for the right team.
tongue.gif

pimp.gif

I remember hearing that Kareem had to tell that to Magic after Magic's won his first NBA playoff series. I've heard the story a few times (and I'msure a number of you have, too), but according to Kareem, Magic was happy as HELL to win that first playoff series. Cap had to tell Magic, "Slow down,son. We don't celebrate 1st round victories around here. Save that energy for the rest of the playoffs, and celebrate winning the Finals."

Good job, Kareem.
pimp.gif

I use western conference champions shirts to wipe my derriere. Stackin chips is all that matters

Let the Suns and Kings win all the division titles so they can have at least something to hang in their gym. Who wants to go play someone in a place with barewalls?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom