Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
will i notice a difference in performance? or is it mainly for safety use and peace of mind.

They can handle the rigors of a sub ohm build very well..30 amps at 3.7 volts is like 110 watts of power.... youll notice a difference :smokin

Last edited:
awesome sauce then. i'll now try to forget i ordered them and be pleasantly surprised in a few weeks 

Anyone want to point me in the direction of blowing clouds? I copped a dual coil RDA (the Octopus) and some 20PG/80VG juice and it's nothing. Used different combinations of nichrome/kanthal ribbon wire + Ekowool/bamboo wick and nothing really stands out. Plus I drilled two big air holes. Any setup recommendations? Should I get a kick?

How do this help a person quit smoking if these contain nicotine?
It's a lesser of 2 evils. Nicotine by its lonesome is what smokers are addicted to. Its the other 400+ chemicals in cig's that kill/harm you, not the nicotine.

Plus you can regulate how much nicotine you vape...gradually decline how much you use all together if you like.

Anyone want to point me in the direction of blowing clouds? I copped a dual coil RDA (the Octopus) and some 20PG/80VG juice and it's nothing. Used different combinations of nichrome/kanthal ribbon wire + Ekowool/bamboo wick and nothing really stands out. Plus I drilled two big air holes. Any setup recommendations? Should I get a kick?
What do you mean by 'it's nothing'? 

Whats the ohms on your coils you're making? And how big are the airholes you drilled?

I don't think you are building them right. But I know the octopus isn't that great too. No offense. I think there is a trick involving plugging the airhole by the connection and drilling another in the cap.

Goste, those 30 amps are nice. My boy got some from fasttech. My reo still hasn't come yet thanks to PayPal's slow *** processing. My k100 broke and I'm back to newports until my reo gets here. I got a backup ego and protank but it doesn't do the trick.

Just ordered a nimbus and a igo l from fasttech and the Singapore shipping was temporarily unavailable

I'm praying I get my order before Thanksgiving :smh:

I don't think you are building them right. But I know the octopus isn't that great too. No offense. I think there is a trick involving plugging the airhole by the connection and drilling another in the cap.
Yea something can't be right with his setup. With my dual coil 6ohm RDA setup, I can't vape and drive with my windows up anymore, can't even see for a few seconds with i exhale 
laugh.gif

What do you mean by 'it's nothing'? 

Whats the ohms on your coils you're making? And how big are the airholes you drilled?

I ordered an ohms meter but it hasn't came in. There's a lack of vapor being produced... I mean it's alright, but no clouds. I'm not sure how big the airholes are exactly.

Not sure what to tell ya.....could be the airholes (or lack of), could be the juice...could be the resistance of the atomizer etc. 

^what do you have? I don't own any mechanicals but the clone chi you that my friend let me vape had great flavor and cloud production.

Just got da reo mini 2.1 and reomizer. If you're into mechanical mods just save the headache and cop one now before trying a billion mods. Cost me 200 but is top notch and the best cape ever. It just works perfect. It's tiny too. It's on my license for comparison.

Reomizer rba with a micro coil.

^i found a spot that will wrap coils for me if I tip the technician. Are coils interchangeable for mechanicals or iis it like 510/ego etc. connections? Kinda drunk so I don't remember what it's called. Plz halp!

You make coils specific to the Atty. It's easy though once you know how. Same technique pretty much for all. Just watch a few YouTube videos.

That reo doesn't look like it's worth $200 at all. Probably just not a fan of the box mods and your vape does slightly depend on your mod but it's all about how you build your atty. I can make a $30 clone hit just like any other mod with the way I build an atty.

It's about convenience. My k100 and aga could do whatever I want coil wise. I can do the same here. Except it won't leak, won't break and I get the flavor of dripping. I was sick of genesis atties leaking. I hate mesh and it works for me. 1100 mah and hold 3ml and is mad small. It's way better than my k100 with a genesis. I'm kind of pissed the gold is like tan though. I wanted some king tut gold. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom