• Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Sup fellas.

Read through the thread and ending up buying a Crown 7 Gladiator setup which is just a rebranded ce5. Went the cheap route to get my feet wet.

Day three no cigs and I'm a pack and a half a day smoker. So thanks to y'all for putting me on game even though this morning was shaky as hell.

I keep reading that my clearomizer will eventually need to be replaced. How do I know when and can I just clean it?

Got Red Bull flavored juice btw since its my other vice that I'm trying to quit. So its working out perfectly. :lol:

Last edited:
I was going to come in here and talk about this new ecig my mom bought me today, but after seeing all you guys' setups and all the technical talk, I'm too embarrassed to post about mine..Needless to say I'm hopeful that I'll be cigarette/cigar free in the near future..:wow:

I was going to come in here and talk about this new ecig my mom bought me today, but after seeing all you guys' setups and all the technical talk, I'm too embarrassed to post about mine..Needless to say I'm hopeful that I'll be cigarette/cigar free in the near future..:wow:

NEVER be embarrassed fam. Vape your way and with what you have. It is a official vaping thread, so all forms from 350 mah mini ego's to 225$ atty's. Show it off!

Speaking of... some drunk fool of a friend of mine managed to take my RSST apart while we were out and lost the plastic connection piece at the bottom. My local shop is closed right now and i was wondering if theres a place online i could find it. Or would the shop actually have em on deck?

Last edited:

What do you all mean reverse threaded...?

Its pretty much everytime you lock/unlock, the firing pin gets loose. I've tried tighten with a ratchet and still no good. Last night, I was walking around with it in my pocket and it fired on its own burning my coil. I'm thinking of just buying the real one

Its pretty much everytime you lock/unlock, the firing pin gets loose. I've tried tighten with a ratchet and still no good. Last night, I was walking around with it in my pocket and it fired on its own burning my coil. I'm thinking of just buying the real one

Ah man..my Sentinel M16 and Nemesis clones are reverse threaded then. Is this a clone-only type quality? Or does it just vary based on mod?

Last edited:
I think it varies based on the mod. For sure the king and chi you clones are made that way. Anyone got the hammer by kato?

^ I started with a k100 and have both the chiyou and nemesis clone. I hate how the firing pin loosens up on the chiyou clone. So I prefer the nemesis clone.

So I finally upgraded to a Mech Mod and RBA.
I ended up geting the Atmizoo Dingo with the Kayfun Lite. I cant believe what I was missing out on! Vape production is a lot more compared to my Provari/Cirrus Tank and the flavor is SOOOOOO much better.
I was very hesitant to switch over due to my intimidation of building coils, but once you watch some youtube videos and a little trail and error, its a piece of cake. Its actually kinda fun.
View media item 634479

Got my authentic King. Here are some comparison pics with the real and clone (real on right side)

Also picked up an ONI not too long ago with a kayfun lite.

Can you give us what you think of the differences between the two?
Here are the differences I see (aesthetics):

- Real one is reversed locked

- Logo is engraved compared to being laser etched

- The locking rings are more bigger squared tapered than being rounded

- The clone is missing the 'made in USA' engraving on the bottom

Honestly, I think they both hit about the same. I would've kept the clone but the reverse lock issue was too annoying and plus I got a good deal on the authentic one.

Picked up the VR Nemesis as my first mech and now I'm trying to decide what to top it off with.  I didn't know there were sooo many different types of RBA's/RDA's......my head is spinning trying to find the right one.  I haven't decided if I want a genny or a dripper yet.  Can someone give me the pros and cons of each.  I'm leaning towards a Kayfun Lite since everyone seems to be happy with theirs.  I wanted an Ithaka, but after watching some vids on them, they look complicating to build.  I may wait until I'm a little more experienced in rebuilding before I get one.  But ya so far I'm thinking Kayfun Lite, Prometheus, Kraken  and as far as drippers, Nimbus, Helios, Cyclone, Omega, Origen, Trident.....Can someone school me on them?  There are so many!.....lol.

I got a question about the juice I use..It leaves kind of strong Nicotine flavor in the back of my mouth/throat..So I was wondering if I should go down a notch or two on my juice strength..I'm currently using one that is supposed to "be equal to what a 1 1/2 a day smoker would use"..That's according to the guy who sold it to my mom in law (she bought it for me as a surprise so I don't know too much about this stuff)..Any thoughts?

^from my experience if the juice is in your throat the power is too high. What device are you using?

Last edited:
Anybody run/knows somebody that owns a vape store? Kinda curious about a few things. PM me if you do. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom