Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

I love it now also. Still amazed how it got me over Newports so quickly.
It helped me kick black n milds and cloves
Great conversation starter also from smoker and non smoker females. I have to keep the convos platonic tho
frown.gif

You know the prices of juices get marked by a good amount? You can have great juices at a lower price.

Bro more than you know. A guy at a vape store in LA told us that they buy the premium juices for 50 cents to a dollar. The ones that they sell for $14 per 15ml

I mean if it's a B
What's some other spots and flavors online yall recommend?

I've been ordering from Mt Baker Vapor, has an app and everything. I tried to Menthol this order might end of tossing that bottle, it's strong as heck, it's like Im smoking a pack of Newports all at once.

Good flavors from them I've had so far is Banana Nut Bread, Butter Peacan, Dutch Apple Pie. Not crazy about the Peanut Butter flavor I ordered also.

I posted some on the last page.

Stumbled across a new flavor that i absolutely love. White Dragon by Pure Lightning

the flavor description is White Chocolate dipped strawberries, but i don't taste strawberry at all, or any fruit for that matter. Tastes like white chocolate with a nutty hint. like white chocolate macadamia. It's awesome
Oh nah this sounds like a flavor for me. COPPED!

Stumbled across a new flavor that i absolutely love. White Dragon by Pure Lightning

the flavor description is White Chocolate dipped strawberries, but i don't taste strawberry at all, or any fruit for that matter. Tastes like white chocolate with a nutty hint. like white chocolate macadamia. It's awesome
Oh nah this sounds like a flavor for me. COPPED!
Wise decision, my friend. Let me know how you like it
Is $5 per coil to much to pay?
Yes.

Just buy a tank that allows you to build coils, there are a ton out there now. Get the Kanger Subtank or Subtank mini if you still want the option of prebuilt coiils.

Go get the coil built at the local vape shop (the ones around here charge like $1 or nothing at all) and then all you have to do when the cotton gets gross or you want to use a new flavor is swap out the cotton (buy a huge bag of organic cotton at Whole Foods that will last you years for like $3). the coil will go for months.

no more dropping money on coils constantly.  and the flavor will be WAY better

Last edited:
Is there anyway to ruin a juice?

I did that hot water bath to steep my muffin man juice, and when I try to vape it it tastes very thin, hardly any flavor or vapor all of a sudden. Yet when I smell it, it smells delicious.

I did the steep a few days ago, not to sure what else to do at this point. The juice was pricey so I am hoping it will come back around.

View media item 1688786
Picked up my first dripper.

Is there anyway to ruin a juice?

I did that hot water bath to steep my muffin man juice, and when I try to vape it it tastes very thin, hardly any flavor or vapor all of a sudden. Yet when I smell it, it smells delicious.

I did the steep a few days ago, not to sure what else to do at this point. The juice was pricey so I am hoping it will come b

whats your gear look like?

watts? ohms?

Last edited:
^eleaf istick 30watt, kanger subtank mini

Right now I have Looper in and its just fine. On two different occasions I have tried to put Muffin Man in my tank and it does not hit like it did originally.

I usually go between 20-25 watts. 1.2 ohms

Last edited:
You using the coils that come with or you using the RBA section?

I had some of those issues with the kanger coils so i just started using the RBA.

Last edited:
I am using what it came with. I have a 5 pack of replacement coils. I trade those out between flavors.

Last edited:
The subtank mini comes with an RBA section:

Kanger-Subtank-Plus-RDA-vs.-Kanger-Sbtank-Mini-RDA.jpg

Where you can build your own coils.

Maybe the juice needs more steeping. Warm water baths won't reduce steep time by an insane amount. I'd still give it a week or maybe even two.

Last edited:
Okay I will give it more time.

I have only had this vape for a week. I have been enjoying it, but I am not considering anything custom, at least not this early on.

Maybe at some point. For now I am comfortable with my starter kit.

Thank you. You have been most helpful to me.

I never done the hot water bath steeping method as I heard it kills the nicotine levels in my juice, but maybe your hot water bath was too hot.

I steep my juice for a week tops in a cool, dry, and dark closet shelf only.

Also some juices require more wattage and some need less wattage as each juice has a "sweet" spot ....like my 100% VG needs more wattage than my thinner juices.

It could have been to hot, although the consistency is still there. Either way I will not be doing that hot water bath again, that is for sure. When it comes to steeping, I will just let the juices sit going forward. I have it in a nice cool, dark place for now. And I will take another crack at it in one more week.

My 60ml of Lenola Cream got shipped out today and I did a small sampler from Alice in Vapeland. So I got some new stuff coming. Until then I will stick with Looper. I did try Cosmic Fog juices, not my cup of tea. Same for Cuttwood. Up next will be a sample from adriondack.

As far as the wattages, what I have learned is that juices that are more true to their flavor are best at 20 watts, and anything that is so-so in the flavoring, I take to 30. That is just what I discovered that I liked, just by changing the wattages.

I appreciate your response to my question.

It could have been to hot, although the consistency is still there. Either way I will not be doing that hot water bath again, that is for sure. When it comes to steeping, I will just let the juices sit going forward. I have it in a nice cool, dark place for now. And I will take another crack at it in one more week.

My 60ml of Lenola Cream got shipped out today and I did a small sampler from Alice in Vapeland. So I got some new stuff coming. Until then I will stick with Looper. I did try Cosmic Fog juices, not my cup of tea. Same for Cuttwood. Up next will be a sample from adriondack.

As far as the wattages, what I have learned is that juices that are more true to their flavor are best at 20 watts, and anything that is so-so in the flavoring, I take to 30. That is just what I discovered that I liked, just by changing the wattages.

I appreciate your response to my question.

It's possible.

I was at 0.5 ohm on the subtank and was vaping at 25 watts on the RBA.

What's the benefit of the RBA vs the coil already in it?

I feel like the flavors better. It's cheaper to make your own coils. You can buy 100ft kanthal + a huge pack of cotton that'll like you months for like $15.

It's very simple to build too.

Heat DOES help your juices steep. Perhaps the water was too hot? Sometimes I just leave a bottle in my car (since it's summer) for like a week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom