Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
What in the world is that? my buddy would love that thing, where did u get it? 
laugh.gif

btw, anyone try this yet? you're blowin it if you haven't

white_dragon.jpeg

[thread="535135"] [/thread]
This one is good also the local

Shop been sold out for weeks now best price here I've seen on the web

http://www.vapecentric.com/bird-brains-cuttwood/
the flavor on that is very good but it's weak as hell. starts to taste like you're just vaping air after a while

Not for me bro I loved it.

Funny you described it like that tho, that's what I said about a vanilla cupcake juice I got from mt baker vapor

laugh.gif
  nah man, just that flavor.  

Cuttwood just went weak on the flavoring.

Speaking of Cuttwood, Unicorn Milk sucks. no idea how so many people like that stuff

Last edited:
:lol:   nah man, just that flavor.  

Cuttwood just went weak on the flavoring.

Speaking of Cuttwood, Unicorn Milk sucks. no idea how so many people like that stuff

It's not bad, but $12/15mL I'd rather buy something else.

My friend just stopped by a local vape shop and saw the IPV 4s in there with no price tag, some new kid in there working that he had never seen couldn't find a price and says "idk how about $40"  so he grabbed 2 of them 
laugh.gif

Does anyone have a Smok tank? Dude at a local vape shop had one yesterday, I hit it a couple times its pretty solid. Was looking to upgrade for bigger clouds.

Does anyone have a Smok tank? Dude at a local vape shop had one yesterday, I hit it a couple times its pretty solid. Was looking to upgrade for bigger clouds.

Yeah I have the Smok TCT and its legit. The TCT is for temp control and the VCT is for watt mode. They're the same tank the diffeerance is in the coils. Great tanks IMO and good clouds.

Vision Spinner broke so I ended up copping an MVP20W for $25. This thing is dope but I need to find a tank that will allow me to push it past 15W without burning the coil. Any recommendations?

Lost my mod in the same god damn field I lost my reo in. It's a wrap. Been Vaping four years and will another 30 if I don't make a conscious decision to stop. Sick of friending like a crackhead for nicotine. It only got worse when I switched from a pack a day. :lol:

Just got my vape yesterday and set it up. Got a eleaf 100W and a mutation x rda from vapordna and i like this mod. the videos on YouTube make everything seem so much bigger . The coils and screws are SOOO tiny

I thought I'd be able to get a low nicotine level and be cool but this 6mg got me feelin' like a smoked some mid.

I still got my iStick, I know the upgrade mod I want, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. It holds me down for now. 6MG is wicked, I've been on 0-3mg only.

Back
Top Bottom