Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Never even knew about the V2, still using the regular Atlantis ....I just read a lil bit about the V2 but the advantages over the Atlantis seems minimal.

Yeah, I'm still using the first version too, but as a recommendation, might as well go for the latest one.

My only complaint about vaping is how fast the new tech is released, and since I like reading reviews about something before I purchase, by the time I decide to buy something, a newer version is released claiming to be the latest, greatest, most innovative tech ever! ....good grief

My only complaint about vaping is how fast the new tech is released, and since I like reading reviews about something before I purchase, by the time I decide to buy something, a newer version is released claiming to be the latest, greatest, most innovative tech ever! ....good grief
Yeah I totally agree. I'm very happy with the og atlantis. I probably won't cop another atty until a newer kanger sub-ohm tank comes out. I wanna try the rebuildable atty.

Man nah, you guys must not remember cartomizers and vivi novas. I'm glad stuff is releasing daily. It's not like you have to buy it.

Man nah, you guys must not remember cartomizers and vivi novas. I'm glad stuff is releasing daily. It's not like you have to buy it.
true. crazy how far the devices have come in like just a year and a half.  and you get so much more for the price now.

Yeah the kanger t3s and evods.. haha

I don't have to buy them, but I end up doing so.. I got the protank, protank 2, aerotank and aerotank 2.. All fast-techs fault.

^ ^ Yep I'm a sucker for Aspire products ..Nauilus, Nautilus mini, Atlantis, CF mod, CF sub ohm mod, stainless sleeves for each atomizer etc all within the last 6 months ...now I see a Atlantis V2 and Atlantis Mega.

Yeah the kanger t3s and evods.. haha

I don't have to buy them, but I end up doing so.. I got the protank, protank 2, aerotank and aerotank 2.. All fast-techs fault.

kanger t3 :x :x :x

that thing was atrocious.

Im ready for a new vape. Ive been subohming on my mechanical mod lol.
I think im leaning towards a box mod but there are soo many kinds. Is 100Watts even necessary?
Which and where can i get the best box mod

Anyone know if I can put a vape/concentrates on my carry on or check in bag on a flight?

Im ready for a new vape. Ive been subohming on my mechanical mod lol.
I think im leaning towards a box mod but there are soo many kinds. Is 100Watts even necessary?
Which and where can i get the best box mod

I use a eleaf 30w and I was slightly sub ohming on my reo. I wrap .8 ohm micros or .5 ohm standard coils depending on my mood and I never wanted past 30w.

This thread hasn't moved in months and there is a ton of new equipment ....has anyone tried anything new?

Aspire Mega or Triton?
Aspire Box Mod?
All the new Kanger stuff?
Any new must have juices?
Any new batteries or tanks you like?

@beansietime any new deals on your juice?

Last edited:
im done spending money on new stuff, im gonna ride it out with my IPV mini 2 and Lemo Tank until they stop working.  

as far as juice goes im loving this Key Lime Cookie from Ripe Vapes

Last edited:
Hoping this xcube ii will be the box mod i been waiting for.. will end up selling my snow wolf and ipv3li if its what I'm expecting. 

Do any of yall make your own juices?  Im looking for some new flavors extracts. 

I got the Subox Mini kit with the new Subtank a month ago. The vertical OCCs make the taste even better. I think that's the best starter kit you can cop on the market.

I don't even use drippers anymore. Sub-ohm tanks are more convenient and practical. Although flavor on drippers is unparalleled.

I want to get into temperature control. Thinking about buying an iStick 40W w/TC. No burnt wicks + different flavor profiles is a huge plus to me.

This thread hasn't moved in months and there is a ton of new equipment ....has anyone tried anything new?

Aspire Mega or Triton?
Aspire Box Mod?
All the new Kanger stuff?
Any new must have juices?
Any new batteries or tanks you like?

@beansietime any new deals on your juice?

Looking at the Sigelei 75w. **** is ******* tiny!

Wanted the 50w, but I hate those lines. The 150w .. doubt I'll use that much power but I see some around the price of the 75w.

Hoping this xcube ii will be the box mod i been waiting for.. will end up selling my snow wolf and ipv3li if its what I'm expecting. 

Do any of yall make your own juices?  Im looking for some new flavors extracts. 

Considering starting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom