Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
nelson999 nelson999 Now thats understandable, however most of the time im simply using my go to all day everyday flavor so no need to for thorough cleaning or whatever. I do ride around and keep 2-3 tanks with me with different flavors in case someone wanna experience vaping.

I have people walk up to me all the time at my office asking to "Hit my pen", so have to keep extra tanks on me to keep lips of of my tanks.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered from vaporhq.com before?
I just ordered from MtBakerVapor

Free shipping and juice with your order, good to test out different flavors. Crazy price differences. I copped 4 juices for $17 went to the shop where I got my unit and 2 juices was $30

Ill check the site out now, if you order from them let me know the experience.

LandonSimon24
beefcake11 works as well\\

i've been ordering from them for a while bc their prices are so low and shipping only takes 2 days from washington to SF.

Been vaping hawk sauce all day for a while.. havent really wanted to switch up flavors yet 

@jjoaquin  how do you like their juices?  

I've been staying away from the cheaper stuff like that because every time i try it i just never end up liking it so i stick with the higher end brands like Ruthless and Cosmic Fog. But im certainly not opposed to switching to cheaper stuff if it's good

@jjoaquin  how do you like their juices?  

I've been staying away from the cheaper stuff like that because every time i try it i just never end up liking it so i stick with the higher end brands like Ruthless and Cosmic Fog. But im certainly not opposed to switching to cheaper stuff if it's good
I think you just gotta let them steep for a while and add extra "flavor shots". Great flavor from the hawk sauce when dripping, pretty good flavor after letting it steep a while.

For $5 for a 15ml you can try a few flavors for a nominal price. And they give you a free 15ml sample after $15. 

$15 per 15ml from other brands can really multiply especially when sub-ohming and you're running through juice

You guys should check out ejuicedirect.com. The site sells premium brands at an affordable cost. You got to signup on their site to look up prices but it's worth it. Another one that I shop from is tbdliquids.com. All the flavors from them that I've tried have been good. Other than that my favorite ADV right now is Lenola Cream from Kite in Cloud.

Last edited:
@jjoaquin
 how do you like their juices?  

ITCVapes and Mech Sauce. Amazing juices and great prices. You can pick up 120 mL for like $20.

From ITCVapes I recommend Milk, Spoonlicker v2, and Mint Cookie.

From Mech Sauce I recommend Captain Loopy (arguably my favorite cereal flavor, and I don't even f with fruit loops), Mech Milk, and Empress Milk.

Coval Vapes has great flavors, $15 for 30ml. They do a flavor of the week where you get two 30ml for $20.

I bought Lenola Cream a couple weeks ago. ******* amazing. Top 3 juice.

Last edited:
You broke the glass or the entire thing?

The subtank comes with an extra glass.

I've heard good things about the Herakles and Billow.

The Aspire Triton came out, but the RTA portion is sold separately I think.

Nice to see NT got a vaping community on here, I was looking at reddit for my vaping info. (very helpful btw)

One of my younger homeboys is a big time smoker of trees. One day at work he had a vape pen with a PB and J e Juice, he let me hit it, I loved it. This was maybe about 1 1/2 ago. I am not a smoker, I can hit the blunt every now and again or a black and mild occasionally to relax. Vaping was always in the back of my mind, I liked the fact that you could get 0 level nicotine juices.

Last saturday I did some research on Yelp, found the best shop in my area, Cloudscape Vape in Torrance, CA. Went in and they showed MAD love. I went with a iStick 30W (I don't plan on going any higher than that personally) and a Kangertech sub tank mini.

I got a Vape God juice and some other brand. They were... aiight. Upon further research on reddit and youtube, I decided I needed a couple more flavors that tasted more authentic. I went to a different vape shop and picked up Muffin Man by One Hit Wonder (tastes exactly like warm apple pie with cinnamon) and Looper by ANML (tastes exactly like Fruit Loops Cereal and Milk).

I could not be more pleased with my set up and I have been enjoying it. I need a couple more premium juices on the level of the last two I copped. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

I will be doing more research so when these two get low... I will be ready.

First hand check.

View media item 1682596

Last edited:
Picked up Looper yesterday. It's bomb. Vaping it right now.

Recommendations:

Adirondack Vapor - Placid and Saratoga
Kite in Cloud - Lenola Cream
Coval Vapes - Pearberry and Glacier.
Centerfold Vape Co - Sammie

^ Thanks for the recommendations.

I checked all of those out online, I am thinking of scooping Placid and Lenola Cream.

I am interested in the Vape Wild Zebra Fruit Stripe, should I select 50% more flavor and what should the ratio be?

I am thinking about buying a secondary sub tank mini, so I can float between two flavors at a time rather than having to always change the tank or wait until its empty.

Also -

How do I steep juices and more importantly... how do I know if a juice requires steeping?

The reason I ask is because I got some muffin man from a cool cat who works at my local shop, the one he gave me was darker than the one I actually bought. I am thinking maybe because the one that was given to me had nicotine in it, and I bought a level zero one. Also, the cap on the unicorn bottle he gave me was green, the zero nicotine one was yellow. When I vaped the one I bought it tasted about the same. To do a home steep, I partially filled up a plastic container with hot water, let the bottle sit in it for 15 mins, I shook it up quite a bit in between times, I did this three times. Lastly I did that process one last time and let it sit in the hot water for an hour. I will vape it again when I finish the tank of Looper to see if there is any difference. The juice tastes amazing I just wanted to be sure.

Last edited:
Stumbled across a new flavor that i absolutely love. White Dragon by Pure Lightning

the flavor description is White Chocolate dipped strawberries, but i don't taste strawberry at all, or any fruit for that matter. Tastes like white chocolate with a nutty hint. like white chocolate macadamia. It's awesome

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the recommendations.

I checked all of those out online, I am thinking of scooping Placid and Lenola Cream.

I am interested in the Vape Wild Zebra Fruit Stripe, should I select 50% more flavor and what should the ratio be?

I am thinking about buying a secondary sub tank mini, so I can float between two flavors at a time rather than having to always change the tank or wait until its empty.

Also -

How do I steep juices and more importantly... how do I know if a juice requires steeping?

The reason I ask is because I got some muffin man from a cool cat who works at my local shop, the one he gave me was darker than the one I actually bought. I am thinking maybe because the one that was given to me had nicotine in it, and I bought a level zero one. Also, the cap on the unicorn bottle he gave me was green, the zero nicotine one was yellow. When I vaped the one I bought it tasted about the same. To do a home steep, I partially filled up a plastic container with hot water, let the bottle sit in it for 15 mins, I shook it up quite a bit in between times, I did this three times. Lastly I did that process one last time and let it sit in the hot water for an hour. I will vape it again when I finish the tank of Looper to see if there is any difference. The juice tastes amazing I just wanted to be sure.

Good choices.

I don't use flavor boosts. You mean the PG/VG ratio? More PG = more throat hit. More VG = more clouds. I usually vape 70VG-80VG on my juices.

And if you're looking for cheaper/budget juices skip on VapeWild altogether. I recommend these vendors instead - ITCVapes, Mech Sauce, TBD Liquids, and Vapor Trails NW.

There are various ways. You can do that water bath which does reduce steep time. Fruit flavors usually don't need to steep and are pretty good out the box. Creamier/custardy vapes will require steep time - maybe 2-4 weeks.

Last edited:
^ So to steep them, I just let them sit over a 2-4 week time period? Nothing else needed to be done to the bottles?

Also for juices, I am NOT looking to go the cheap route. I would prefer to have nothing but the BEST juices. The two bottles I bought at my local shop taught me that much. Once I hit muffin man and looper... I only want things that hit on those levels, where you are truly impressed and feel damn good about what you are vaping.

Is Vape Wild and low level brand/quality or a hidden gem?

You know the prices of juices get marked by a good amount? You can have great juices at a lower price.

It's hard for me to pay $22/30 mL unless it's really good.

I'm assuming it's Muffin Man from OneHitWonder? I would consider Muffin Man a "budget" juice as well considering it's $60/180mL

I used to order from VW, but their juices were always hit or miss.

Last edited:
You know the prices of juices get marked by a good amount? You can have great juices at a lower price.

Bro more than you know. A guy at a vape store in LA told us that they buy the premium juices for 50 cents to a dollar. The ones that they sell for $14 per 15ml

Last edited:

Bro more than you know. A guy at a vape store in LA told us that they buy the premium juices for 50 cents to a dollar. The ones that they sell for $14 per 15ml

I mean if it's a B&M, I understand, they gotta pay for their spot.

I rarely buy some a B&M unless I really need something.

Online is just a lot easier, wider variety, and there's usually a code for discounts.

I mean if it's a B&M, I understand, they gotta pay for their spot.

I rarely buy some a B&M unless I really need something.

Online is just a lot easier, wider variety, and there's usually a code for discounts.
What's some other spots and flavors online yall recommend?

I've been ordering from Mt Baker Vapor, has an app and everything. I tried to Menthol this order might end of tossing that bottle, it's strong as heck, it's like Im smoking a pack of Newports all at once.

Good flavors from them I've had so far is Banana Nut Bread, Butter Peacan, Dutch Apple Pie. Not crazy about the Peanut Butter flavor I ordered also.

Back
Top Bottom