Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by jay23oth

Ortiz did have a chance to win, yes he was losing but like Danny Garcia all part of the plan. Ortiz was taking every shots Mayweather was throwing. Ortiz had a big chance to knock him out but it's his fault and that damn Cortez was not even paying attention when Mayweather sucker punch him
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Boxing new WWE. Give me a Berto/Ortiz 2.

Watch the vid. Your boy was stupid, fought dirty, and got fairly dropped.

Ortiz did have a chance to win, yes he was losing but like Danny Garcia all part of the plan. Ortiz was taking every shots Mayweather was throwing. Ortiz had a big chance to knock him out but it's his fault and that damn Cortez was not even paying attention when Mayweather sucker punch him
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Watch the vid. Your boy was stupid, fought dirty, and got fairly dropped.

there is only a handful of fighters for manny to choose from he waits for floyd, floyd doesnt accept and then they fight someone else. 

there is only a handful of fighters for manny to choose from he waits for floyd, floyd doesnt accept and then they fight someone else. 

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

cool story bro

You summed your argument up right there.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not even sure of what you want to hear. Seems like you skimmed that video and missed the point. Mayweather is his own boss. CHUUUUUUUUUUUCH!

I did not know that he gets 100% of his earnings other than Uncle Sam. Where everyone else's earnings goes to the promoter as well. That is smart. He gets my respect even more. I still want to see the Manny vs Mayweather fight go down. It'll be the Wreatlemania of Boxing.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

cool story bro

You summed your argument up right there.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not even sure of what you want to hear. Seems like you skimmed that video and missed the point. Mayweather is his own boss. CHUUUUUUUUUUUCH!

I did not know that he gets 100% of his earnings other than Uncle Sam. Where everyone else's earnings goes to the promoter as well. That is smart. He gets my respect even more. I still want to see the Manny vs Mayweather fight go down. It'll be the Wreatlemania of Boxing.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
everyone and their mom knows that the punches were legal.  even if cortez teleported into the nosebleeds and took a nap it would still be legal since he said "lets go".  doesnt matter if he saw it or not.  what would there be to call?  cortez did mess up in not setting up the mood properly in the "time in" by talking/looking away from the play, which played a role in ortiz messing up not knowing if to start or was just plain dumb over-sympathizing the moment trying to apologize again.  floyd did nothing wrong but what he did and when he did it could be seen as very unsportsmanlike and that is what the issue has always been about.  shows a lot about his character and he already has a bad rep.  he knew what he was doing, you could see it in his face. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
everyone and their mom knows that the punches were legal.  even if cortez teleported into the nosebleeds and took a nap it would still be legal since he said "lets go".  doesnt matter if he saw it or not.  what would there be to call?  cortez did mess up in not setting up the mood properly in the "time in" by talking/looking away from the play, which played a role in ortiz messing up not knowing if to start or was just plain dumb over-sympathizing the moment trying to apologize again.  floyd did nothing wrong but what he did and when he did it could be seen as very unsportsmanlike and that is what the issue has always been about.  shows a lot about his character and he already has a bad rep.  he knew what he was doing, you could see it in his face. 

^^^all that video shows is that what he did was within the rules...something which I thought was already common knowledge. It Doesn't dispute Mayweather's dirtiness. The man had his hands down. Yes, it was stupid of Ortiz to leave himself open like that, but where's the honor in hitting someone with their guard down? At least let the man set himself. I'm not going to put all the blame on Mayweather though...at the end of the day three people in the ring were responsible for how the fight turned out last night. The ref did a poor job, Ortiz was an idiot, and Mayweather showed a lack of character.

^^^all that video shows is that what he did was within the rules...something which I thought was already common knowledge. It Doesn't dispute Mayweather's dirtiness. The man had his hands down. Yes, it was stupid of Ortiz to leave himself open like that, but where's the honor in hitting someone with their guard down? At least let the man set himself. I'm not going to put all the blame on Mayweather though...at the end of the day three people in the ring were responsible for how the fight turned out last night. The ref did a poor job, Ortiz was an idiot, and Mayweather showed a lack of character.

Some of you Ortiz fans are putting up a better fight than Ortiz last night. Just like Ortiz though you dudes are losing and have already lost

Some of you Ortiz fans are putting up a better fight than Ortiz last night. Just like Ortiz though you dudes are losing and have already lost

MONEY IN THE BANK.....

Winners win and Mayweather is a winner. 42-0 nuff said.

MONEY IN THE BANK.....

Winners win and Mayweather is a winner. 42-0 nuff said.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

+1
Truth from an objective opinion. This man sees all sides. Too many lame fanboys in here 
laugh.gif

I could care less about Mayweather or Otriz, I just wanted to see a good fight. Too bad it ended in both sides bickering like old ladies defending their husbands 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

+1
Truth from an objective opinion. This man sees all sides. Too many lame fanboys in here 
laugh.gif

I could care less about Mayweather or Otriz, I just wanted to see a good fight. Too bad it ended in both sides bickering like old ladies defending their husbands 
laugh.gif

just look at all the fans, and d riders Floyd has...most are african american's caught up in the flashy, rap, hip hop lifestyle

just look at all the fans, and d riders Floyd has...most are african american's caught up in the flashy, rap, hip hop lifestyle

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

smokin.gif

Deal with it you racist stereotyping prick!

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

smokin.gif

Deal with it you racist stereotyping prick!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Some of you Ortiz fans are putting up a better fight than Ortiz last night against Maidana (oh wait). Just like Ortiz though you dudes are losing and have already lost

Back
Top Bottom