Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I don't how Floyd can train in that circus
laugh.gif

Incredible focus, Manny is able to train well with a ton of distractions as well. THey are worried about what they have to do, nothing else matters.

This fight is gonna be a joke. It's gonna be a clinic for however long it takes for Ortiz to get frustrated and quit.

laugh.gif

Incredible focus, Manny is able to train well with a ton of distractions as well. THey are worried about what they have to do, nothing else matters.

This fight is gonna be a joke. It's gonna be a clinic for however long it takes for Ortiz to get frustrated and quit.

laugh.gif
Floyd's focused. Now, he is doing three-a-days until 2:00 am. But Ortiz looks hungry as well. I have a feeling that Floyd will win but it most likely be in decision. 

laugh.gif
Floyd's focused. Now, he is doing three-a-days until 2:00 am. But Ortiz looks hungry as well. I have a feeling that Floyd will win but it most likely be in decision. 

Originally Posted by scoop99

laugh.gif
Going out on a limb I see... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

laugh.gif
Going out on a limb I see... 
eyes.gif

I look at Victor Ortiz and I think "Guy who's learned to be a great fighter"

I look at Floyd Mayweather and I think "Fighter".

I just think Floyd's one of those guys who's in another class at what he does. Just like MJ, Griffey, Silva... guys who just were born to do it.

I look at Victor Ortiz and I think "Guy who's learned to be a great fighter"

I look at Floyd Mayweather and I think "Fighter".

I just think Floyd's one of those guys who's in another class at what he does. Just like MJ, Griffey, Silva... guys who just were born to do it.

Other way around. Victor Ortiz is the fighter, Mayweather is the boxer. Mayweather should handle Ortiz. He's too wild and sloppy while Mayweather is a tactician.

Back
Top Bottom