Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

I can't believe PBF won like this. C'mon son.

Oh well. When the hell we going to get this PACMAN fight?

PO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL at the Pac stans/Money haters/dudes who have never watched a fight before saying he cheated or it was fixed. Go to sleep like Ortiz did.

Order was restored and this guy was trying to give Money a hug mid-round.

Larry Merchant would have put up a better fight. This was never a contest. I'm almost mad at Floyd for accepting it.

LOL at the Pac stans/Money haters/dudes who have never watched a fight before saying he cheated or it was fixed. Go to sleep like Ortiz did.

Order was restored and this guy was trying to give Money a hug mid-round.

Larry Merchant would have put up a better fight. This was never a contest. I'm almost mad at Floyd for accepting it.

I can't believe PBF won like this. C'mon son.

Oh well. When the hell we going to get this PACMAN fight?

PO

Originally Posted by tim teufel

what a lame you're supposedly the best fighter on earth and you take a cheap shot like that? disgusting

Ortiz brought a knife to a fist fight and got shot...nothing cheap about that

Originally Posted by tim teufel

what a lame you're supposedly the best fighter on earth and you take a cheap shot like that? disgusting

Ortiz brought a knife to a fist fight and got shot...nothing cheap about that

Lke I've said before, this is why boxing in the past was better.

Leonard never had to win a fight like that AND he stepped up to fight the main threat to his title, the man in avy.

Sadly I can't say the same for Floyd.

Lke I've said before, this is why boxing in the past was better.

Leonard never had to win a fight like that AND he stepped up to fight the main threat to his title, the man in avy.

Sadly I can't say the same for Floyd.

just wondering. if the roles were reversed and that shot landed on money, would everyone be saying protect yourself at all times and 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If that was real life, Pac will beat May. May was on pace to lose this fight b'leee dat.

But this whole thing seems scripted man. How can Ortiz get hit once like that...and then drop his arms even LOWER and get KO'd.

This doesn't add up.

just wondering. if the roles were reversed and that shot landed on money, would everyone be saying protect yourself at all times and 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom