***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Late but MY LORD J. Cole murdered Beautiful Bliss...
for emphasis
sick.gif

there's no reason this song shouldn't be released as a single, easily the best track on the album.
Cause of J. Cole???

Another reason why I'm hesitating to d/l this...
I mean the song is a standout, very good lyrics, beat and hook. Wale came correct too, it's just J. Cole went all the way in.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I predict like 70-80 thousand first week. He shoulda made Let it Loose a single instead of Chillin.
You're being too generous. I don't see him doing more than 40k and that's being nice. There has been no promo at all for this albumand it comes out in 2 weeks. Let it Loose should have been a single but hey record execs have their way all the time.

do a google blog search for things posted within the last few hours.....im sure you can find it ppl...its 2009

The leak will definitely help sales.

I think Wale knows that on the inside, but as an artist he has to hate his %#+! leaking early.

this is a great album. I was on the fence with Wale before, but now I'm a fan. there isn't 1 track on this album that I don't like

reasonable doubt it is not

why did wale hype this so much

average --- its cool though

all the songs sound the same to me idk

Yo a good amount of nice songs on this but the bad songs are bad and overall I'm disappointed with what Wale brought to this album content wise andlyrically.

The first two verses of Shades just sounds like an angry dark skinned brother mad at light skin black ppl. Wasn't really the jokey put light skin dudesoutta style song. It's not really uplifting darker skinned ppl or promoting unity between both shades of ppl. 3rd verse was the best but it aint reallychange shhh for a song that musically sounds good.

J. Cole really did have the best verse on this album
smh.gif
Type of MC tearing his way through, paving his path with his skill and talent and not hype.

Hopefully the bonus joints make this album better. It's solid not much that's exceptional.

smh.gif
Type of MC tearing his way through, paving his path with his skill and talent and not hype.
Quoted For Speaking The Truth

dude is the truth

i really do feel bad for wale that he didnt even have the best verse on his album no hate im just saying

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

smh.gif

dude is the truth

i really do feel bad for wale that he didnt even have the best verse on his album no hate im just saying
DECEMBER 1ST

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

smh.gif

dude is the truth

DECEMBER 1ST

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

reasonable doubt it is not

why did wale hype this so much

average --- its cool though

all the songs sound the same to me idk
not average by any means. Extremely solid debut lp.

Support Wale

"Shades"
pimp.gif

The album is O.K. The beat selection is meh, but, Im a Wale fan so I will support and cop on release date. I'd give it a solid 7/10. With the influx ofmixtapes nowadays, most artist dont even put their best foot forward on albums so, I dont expect much out of these dudes on albums. Wale has a solid fanbasethough so he's gonna thrive regardless. I just hope he dosent get complacent and continues to make good music. Whether mainstream, underground, album,mixtape, etc. I just hope he continues to bring it lyrically and aesthetically.

I like this album. Wale has a very good ear for beats and features. Only thing I remotely dislike is his nonrhyming style, other than that it's a prettygood album.
Give it a chance people, damn.

Did I really just hear him say I'm feelin like Chris Childs and your kobe Bryants jaw...

I know its so simple.. but was not expecting that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

smh.gif

dude is the truth

DECEMBER 1ST
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yall don't even realize Wes promoting himself.

Yo! Im gonna retract my statement about the beats being "meh". After another listen, most, if not all of them are solid and ill."Prescription", "Shades" World Tour", "Beautiful Bliss", "Triumph", and a couple others are all great beats. Imustve been buggin. It usually takes me awhile to grasp the whole concepts of beats as well as the lyricism.

Back
Top Bottom