Official Warriors Season Thread

laugh.gif
yea, he kinda looks like he's about to fight someone at a bar.

another one:
warriors.jpg

"Patrick, GET OFF THE COURT! NOW!"

hahaha that's a good one. i wonder how i missed it.

i always do this too: try and guess what he's saying. usually i put it in the context of ordering food.. or yelling at harrington..
laugh.gif

for the pics above:

"so is the angus burger this big??"

"i said NOW! Where's my beer?"

"the pizza's coming out of the oven!!"

"ref, i'm really hungry.. are you sure you can't take an official's time-out right now?"

"Harrington? What the......"

"Vendor! 4! 4 hot dogs! right now!"

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Whatever happens these next few days happens...We'll be back next year
pimp.gif
....hopefully now the bandwagons been cleared

nah that's not gonna happen. half of em probably bought season tix for next season
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

anyone remember what game it was when Jack was brushing off BD's shoulder? someone had it as an avy but I can't seem to remember who.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

pimp.gif

nah that's not gonna happen. half of em probably bought season tix for next season
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

anyone remember what game it was when Jack was brushing off BD's shoulder? someone had it as an avy but I can't seem to remember who.

that was after Baron dunked on Kilrelinko

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
how do you not remember that?? game 3 WCSF

Originally Posted by offbad

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif

lol
embarassed.gif

thought it was from this season that's all. I just watched the youtube of the LA game where Jack hit em threes and Baron did the same thing to him sothat popped in my head.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif

lol
embarassed.gif

thought it was from this season that's all. I just watched the youtube of the LA game where Jack hit em threes and Baron did the same thing to him so that popped in my head.

I'm pretty sure what happened THIS season was Jackson hitting two big 3 vs LAL at LA. After the 2nd 3 that Jack put through the hoop, Baron went over toJack and brushed his shoulders off.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif

lol
embarassed.gif

thought it was from this season that's all. I just watched the youtube of the LA game where Jack hit em threes and Baron did the same thing to him so that popped in my head.

I'm pretty sure what happened THIS season was Jackson hitting two big 3 vs LAL at LA. After the 2nd 3 that Jack put through the hoop, Baron went over to Jack and brushed his shoulders off.

haha yeah i put the vid of that exact laker game a page back..
roll.gif

^
laugh.gif
I actually didn't click on any of the videos in the last page... I just remembered that from memory. But yeah, if dont be a menace wants to see it with his own eyes, it's there on page 148
smile.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

You talk about bandwagoners, yet you don't know what game the shoulder-brush was from? %$+@ outta here.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif

lol
embarassed.gif

I'm pretty sure what happened THIS season was Jackson hitting two big 3 vs LAL at LA. After the 2nd 3 that Jack put through the hoop, Baron went over to Jack and brushed his shoulders off.

that's what I just said.
You talk about bandwagoners, yet you don't know what game the shoulder-brush was from? %$+@ outta here.
k sorry. guess next time I'll remember that bad memory = bandwagoner. if i can remember it.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by KingofallKickz

too bad warriors is going down
laugh.gif

This you?

1553nmr.jpg

yea that's right im seeing that warriors is officially out of the playoffs
laugh.gif
i also see some major changes in there lineup next season and it's not a good changes i believe...
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

This you?

1553nmr.jpg

laugh.gif
i also see some major changes in there lineup next season and it's not a good changes i believe...
tongue.gif
Jesus, go back to the 2nd grade
smh.gif

and it's not a good changes i believe...
Oh wow...

k sorry. guess next time I'll remember that bad memory = bandwagoner. if i can remember it.
you thought it was this season? with the blanket of we believe tees in the background?

ie2dyr.jpg

(pic related for both)

Originally Posted by ikari XD

and it's not a good changes i believe...
Oh wow...

you thought it was this season? with the blanket of we believe tees in the background?

ie2dyr.jpg

(pic related for both)

lol like i said i didn't remember it. i just wanted to see the .gif too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This you?

1553nmr.jpg

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Dude what the f is wrong with your grammar? Do you speak like you type u lil troll?

Jackson helps out Harrington

By Geoff Lepper
Bay Area News Group

Article Launched: 04/13/2008 02:22:02 AM PDT

Harrington starts
his shoe biz career

The efforts of Warriors forward Al Harrington have shown up on teammate Stephen Jackson's feet.

Protege, the shoe company Harrington has been working to get off the ground for more than two years, unveiled its first shoe earlier this month: the StackJack-1, which Jackson began wearing this month.

"It's very exciting, to finally get it out there and let people start realizing that it is going to be for real," Harrington said. "Obviously, we haven't had a full-out launch yet, but Jack is wearing the first run of the shoe."

Harrington owns the company with two business partners from New York, Rodney Henry and Michael Steinberg, and said the name derives from an acronym: People Reaching Out To Everyone, Gaining Everything.

It's a win-win situation for both Warriors. Jackson has been without a shoe deal since the summer, when he split with Adidas.

"I was wearing Jordans for free," Jackson said. "Why not wear (shoes from) a teammate of mine who's starting his own business? Why not support him instead of supporting Nike or some other company? Al and I have known each other for years, so when the opportunity came, I was like, 'Al, I support you, you're my brother.' Instead of wearing shoes for free, I'm wearing Al's and getting paid for them."

Harrington has been wearing Proteges during practices and shootarounds for months as part of the testing process, but he still is contracted to wear Nikes during games through next season.

"As my situation works out, hopefully I'll be able to wear (Proteges) soon also," Harrington said. "We'll see how that goes."

Captain Jack with his sig shoe. Who's gonna rock his StackJack-1?
laugh.gif

Now, Warriors' Pietrus wants to stay put

IT'S A REVERSAL FROM EARLIER CALLS THAT HE BE TRADED

By Geoff Lepper
Bay Area News Group

Article Launched: 04/14/2008 01:43:26 AM PDT

Two months ago, Warriors forward Mickael Pietrus stated repeatedly that he wished to be traded, no longer desiring to be a member of a team that was giving him sporadic minutes and making him play out of position. He now would like to take those sentiments back.

When the Warriors, unmoved by Pietrus' pleas, held onto the fifth-year player as the non-waiver trade deadline passed on Feb. 21, the consensus - supported by one of Pietrus' own agents - was that he would walk out of Oakland as an unrestricted free agent at season's end and take up with one of the 29 other NBA teams before consenting to return to the Warriors.

But Pietrus made it clear in an interview with the Contra Costa Times that he is very much open to the idea of staying with the only NBA team he has ever known.

"I know everybody in the organization, I know every player, so for me, if they want me, I'll stay," Pietrus said. "I think when you look at the team, I'm one of the fan favorites, and one of the team's franchise players, I hope, and then I would like to remain here if they are going to sacrifice for me."

Warriors executive vice president Chris Mullin, who could see nine of his 14 current players become free agents this summer, is amenable to such a move.

"Yeah, I'm definitely open to that. Always have been," Mullin said. "I have great respect for him as a player and as a person.

"I never judge a guy when he's emotional," Mullin continued, referring to Pietrus' original call for a trade. "What's more, Mickael's been here a long enough time to know him. So no, (the tirade) never swayed me, one way or the other, in my feelings about him."

What might sway potential suitors is the stretch he's enjoyed since Feb. 26. Getting about 27 minutes per game, Pietrus has averaged 11.8 points and 6.4 rebounds and shot 50.3 percent from the floor, including 40 percent from three-point range.

There are still issues that would require some clearing up, however, beginning with salary. Last summer, Pietrus was looking for a deal starting near the mid-level exception of $5.36 million. The Warriors probably would consider that only if they think Pietrus will be a rotation player for all 82 games, something that wasn't the case this season.

But more than that, there's the matter of how Pietrus would fit with the Warriors of the future. His run of success has come since Nelson began using him defensively on smaller players, allowing the 6-foot-6, 215-pounder to exploit an advantage in athleticism. Who's to say that's going to remain the case next season?

"Because I'll talk to Coach," Pietrus said. "I was able to help the team in the second part of the season, and to average almost a double-double from a guard is rare. So I'm going to - if I get this playing time next year at the beginning of the season - try to average a double-double and try to help the team be in a better position than we are now."

Then there's positioning on offense. Right now, Pietrus is used primarily as a three-point-shooting power forward; the Warriors try to match him up against a bigger defender who will have trouble staying with him. He sees only a handful of minutes at shooting guard and small forward because the Warriors already have three perimeter stars in Baron Davis, Monta Ellis and Stephen Jackson. Nevertheless, Pietrus envisions himself taking on a larger role if he's a Warrior in 2008-09.

"Next year, I think that Coach will allow me to do more things on the floor, and allow me to have more responsibility," Pietrus said. "Our main goal is . . . to make the team better, and obviously the player is going to be better, too."

So looks like dude mild off his stance with us. Still, Mullin should only get him if the price is right.

Captain Jack with his sig shoe. Who's gonna rock his StackJack-1?
laugh.gif

probably all the grandmas and people he's been helping out..

the dude got soft-- did too much community service instead of working on his game.

i'm not sure anyone is even afraid of him anymore.. he hasn't been as volatile or racking up as many Ts this season.

I wish he still was the crazy Jackson.

edit**
"I know everybody in the organization, I know every player, so for me, if they want me, I'll stay," Pietrus said. "I think when you look at the team, I'm one of the fan favorites, and one of the team's franchise players, I hope, and then I would like to remain here if they are going to sacrifice for me."
roll.gif

if he wasn't such an underachieving klutz, maybe. dude just makes too manydeer-in-the-headlight plays. he has good D (when he wants to) and athletic ability though..

I'll be a bigger fan of Rudy Gay & Mike Miller if they can beat Denver. With that being said, Warriors have to win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom