Official Warriors Season Thread

^lets juss hope.
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

not done till the last game.

just read on yahoo that carmelo was arrested for DUI.. could he possibly be out for denver's season finale against memphis?

^whoa...what???
if this is true and he does get a suspension for the last game..
eek.gif

edit: NT even has a tread about it haha

either way, the warriors HAVE GOTTA WIN TONIGHT!!!!!!

Sorry guys. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I'm really disappointed in the Warriors play down the end of the season
tired.gif
. Argghh, I'm just hellamad now that I spend all my time watching the 2nd half of the Suns/Warriors game and I haven't got much homework done
embarassed.gif
. Let's just hope that Mullinand Nellie make some smarter moves in the offseason.

IMO the things that killed our chances this season (in no specific order):

1. The JRICH trade. It makes a lot of sense for the future, but we probably win at least 4 more games with him (especially a couple of the first 6 games thatwe lost).

2. Stephen Jackson's suspension. Again, with Jack, we win a couple of the first 6 games which we lost.

3. Inexcusable losses. Timberwolves at home, Chicago with their entire roster hurt, the Pacer game.....enough said.

4. Awful/Inconsistant seasons by players which were counted on (Harrington, Pietrus, Barnes)

5. The Chris Webber Signing. I loved the signing at the time. Low risk, high reward. Even if he did nothing (which ended up happening), we didnt lose much. Theproblem was the fact that when the trade deadline rolled around, I feel that management thought that their big move was already made. Instead of trying to makemore moves, management felt the Webber signing was enough. It wasnt.

6. Bench.....we have none. Baron, Jack and Monta were clearly tired at the end of the season. Enough said.

Sorry for the rant. Just disappointed. Thoughts?

Wow..this game was there for the taking. I didn't see a sense of urgency from the team. It was there a little bit in the 2nd half, but it just wasn'tthere in the 1st half.

I'm not too much disappointed about this season. I'm more sad that it happened this way. We have a chance to win 49 games. There is nothing to bedisappointed about. We're an improved team from last year, it's just the West was too competitive this season. Just being in the playoffs last seasonwas a rush, just so much excitement. It's sad that we won't get to experience it again this year. It was still a great season and it provided us withGREAT memories.

I will write more later, after I finish this essay that I have been putting off. At least we get to say "Watch...next year" again.
eyes.gif

Well...

It was fun while it lasted homies.

That 8th spot was ours for the taking, but we let it slip out of our hands. We can sit here and contemplate bout the "what if's" but it wouldonly depress us more.

Any other year, 7th seed, at least.

Here's to a great season.

I'll be there on Wednesday night against the Sonics. Holla at me. I'll be the drunk Filipino dude having a blast.

we need a damn PF. Well we need Elton Brand. lets trade Stephen Jackson, Al Harrington, J-rich 10 millions from the trade, and the first round pick. Let see ifthe clippers bite on it. If that doesn't work, which highly happen. Hopefully, we land the number 1 pick so we could draft Michael Beasley. He couldrebounds,shoot,score, and well he could learn how to play D.

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

we need a damn PF. Well we need Elton Brand. lets trade Stephen Jackson, Al Harrington, J-rich 10 millions from the trade, and the first round pick. Let see if the clippers bite on it. If that doesn't work, which highly happen. Hopefully, we land the number 1 pick so we could draft Michael Beasley. He could rebounds,shoot,score, and well he could learn how to play D.
Dude just so you know, we got a new thread to post this stuff in...
Official Warriors Off Season Thread

^ Not sure if you were referring to me about posting often...

laugh.gif
Yeah, I do but it sort of fluctuates if I'm busy or not. As you can tell, I have a lot of free time, either that or I procrastinate a lot...
ohwell.gif

At least Paul is "relatively (
wink.gif
laugh.gif
) " insightful. There's this broad on another message board I use who got like 16,000 posts in like 6months, she'd stay on all day all night, just replying to whatever threads she wanted to with "I liked that, it was cool,
smile.gif
, No way!, I totally agreewith "________," I hate people that do that crap, bugs the hell out of me.
nerd.gif

^ Relatively?
laugh.gif
, I like to have fun when I post. There are times when I'll just post whatever and then there are times when I'll post to get mypoint across.

Back
Top Bottom