OFFICIAL WDYWT THREAD VOL. JANUARY 2012. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

@ end ...Yea people who just dont limit themselves to the same ole kicks...unless your into looking like the next person....whats wrong with straps@vanni g i said the samething like damn did my pumas hurt playoffs feelings?

i need me some khaki colored jeans
30t6p3b.gif

from yesterday. spent the day on the side of the freeway. tire popped and i don't carry a spare. tow trucks rolled out and told me the car is too low to be towed. hit up a friend to bring a spare from the house. while waiting, the freeway safety crew strong armed me into driving to the next exit and parking on the streets. friend showed up with the wrong tools..............
6648463167_904e4a32d2_z.jpg

anyways - always keep a spare in the car. and don't rely on AAA if your car is lowered.

thanks fellas. its hard to convey how fresh freegums (and lebron 9s) look on foot in pictures
fresh xmas up there and nice bred 1s too

Originally Posted by verse001

thanks fellas. its hard to convey how fresh freegums (and lebron 9s) look on foot in pictures
fresh xmas up there and nice bred 1s too
Co-sign.  Thanks for the love as well.  The 9s are slowly catching up to the 8s in terms of how much I love them.

Thanks Cham

I think those Freegums are plain as hell, they just bore me.

Cannon and Xmas have been my fav thus far.

I think the details of the freegums being so subtle is what sets them off.  The little gloss of the design, plus that splash of red is raw.  To each his own though.  The Salmon Toes are really nice back there

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I think the details of the freegums being so subtle is what sets them off.  The little gloss of the design, plus that splash of red is raw.  To each his own though.  The Salmon Toes are really nice back there
it's the color blocking that does it for me. how often do you see a well put together black/white bball shoe? with just enough red to spice things up.

on_line.gif
Dex18 - sick foams, i'm wearing mine right now too.

Feed the ego is the only person I have seen pull of any lebron 9. I suggest no one pops te tounge it throws the look off alot.

Either way nice fits fellas.

Bred 11's today CDP and 6 rings on my lady
acf36e5d12e9089a3b16413bb13c440763e23d1e_r.jpg

To go eat this Red Robin. Yummm...

0e0367f2158e0f4035c746b3b938473088a3930f_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom