OFFICIAL WDYWT THREAD VOL. JANUARY 2012. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

Originally Posted by a019

clean lebrons mustve been a hell of a time at the game one for the ages.
dude, yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life
laugh.gif
. i couldn't watch today's games without thinking back to yesterday. can't wait for next week.
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

baldgrill: The game must've been CRAZY live! I'm hoping for home field advantage for the NFC 'ship!
pimp.gif
yeah it was wild. there was a bunch of saints fans in my section and they made sure we heard it when the game wasn't going our way. it was a roller coaster. i felt like crying at the end dude. no joke, you should sell some sneakers off to pay for some tickets for next week. i still sound like stan van gundy during a huddle in the 4th. one of the greatest days of my life. and sick shields, they work as advertised too. i put mine through it and my feet stay dry
pimp.gif

DOPE! Yeah, I felt a bit emo after the gamewinner too!
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Rolo: ILLY rotation, homie!
pimp.gif

Foshizzles: KILLLLLLLLER 999s!
pimp.gif
 You sell your cam recently?

^ I still have them sir. Too lazy to get pics using them, reduce size and post. lol
Will find time soon. Appreciate the kind words Ray.

Over the Weekend..... Pats vs Tebow
Pats Work suit with Air Jordan XV

Yesterday My Niece Christening

Today

@verse those dunks are dope man...
@NT i have a question how do the ones who wear og jays stop the toe from creasing when you wear them?

good lookin out @ Ballerific. I hate all NY teams as well. lol But I'm pulling for the Giants to win next week, so it can be another chapter to the Boston/NY rival!!! Pats ALL DAY

Vanni G, I wouldn't get ahead of yourself too much. My Ravens are about to go up there and smoke you just like last time!
Anyways, the Aussie Open just started, so I thought I'd pull these out..

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

@NT i have a question how do the ones who wear og jays stop the toe from creasing when you wear them?

Well, back in the day JB used this material called Leather (really good stuff I might add) the material was so good and durable it could last a life time. So when placed on a toe box area it wouldn't crease up after a few wears. That's in the past now tho...

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Well, back in the day JB used this material called Leather (really good stuff I might add) the material was so good and durable it could last a life time. So when placed on a toe box area it wouldn't crease up after a few wears. That's in the past now tho...
Example: OG Air Jordan XII.   I think these are the toughest Jordans of all time.  I bought these the weekend they released and have been through everything.  I have done yard work in these, shoveled and walked through a foot snow and they show no signs of breaking down.  BEASTS....I want to get the retro, but I know they won't compare.  Look at the leather on these, through rain, sleet, and snow...what a great shoe.  For the money we spend this is the quality we deserve.

003un.jpg

Back
Top Bottom