Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

For those who love the IVs, how do you take care of the heel tab? I just bought Fire Reds and when wearing short/ankle socks, it hurts when my ankle gets in contact with the heel tab while walking.

Longer socks?

Yes.

Or you could always cut it off :lol:

Or tape something spongey to the inside of it :lol:

Last edited:
1993 Playoff 8's all time greatness
nthat.gif

It varies every week but its a toss up between the black/red 1's or the aqua 8's...and I don't own either smh

Fire Red(black Tongue) V's and the Citrus VII's. I really love my Carmines as well. The og and 2000 concord and bred XI's the new ones just slack in quality, the 09 jams are good though thank god. Of course the fire red 3's as well. 

I love the 7s and the 6s i think that its a tie, because the 7s are comfortable, but not as high quality as the 6s so its a tie 

Seattle 10s as a sonics fan, hopefully we get the kings in 2013 and there are no snags in the deal... Then I guess TB III WC III and BC III in no particular order and fifth is the bred 4s. 

Black and White Cement III.

And The Mocha III are also up there.  I know most people don't like these.

My white cement and bred IVs, followed by my CGXIs and TBIIIs .Theres a few shoes ive been on the hunt for a min ( laneys, columbias, royal 1s cool grey IVs, Lightning IVs) My opinion may change once im able to cop some of these. I always thought the bred IV was a dope shoe, but wasnt till i had em on my feet that i saw realized just how dope.

1. Cement 4s
2. Bred 3s
3.Space Jam 11s
4. Toro Bravo pack 5s
5. Royal Blue 1s

I own my top 2 and am working for the toro bravo pack. Dissapointed I couldn't grab a pair of 1s today.

Back
Top Bottom