Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

VIII Aquas
pimp.gif

the db's arrived today to reaffirm the VI's place as my favourite shoe of all time. they are my fourth pair after blackinfra OG and retro and carmines.they fit so good.

Originally Posted by eltouha

the db's arrived today to reaffirm the VI's place as my favourite shoe of all time. they are my fourth pair after blackinfra OG and retro and carmines. they fit so good.

Of all the vi, the og infras. They have both the invisible nike air stitching and touch of 3m.

Black Cement III's and Black Metallic V's. I just remember being on the bus back when the V's first came out and seeing all the kids that couldafford them rockin' those fresh kicks and telling myself "one day I'll have a pair of those." Now I have three pairs of V's!

Originally Posted by flipjersey23

4fa36e55575507a1ef30b37d54605e6abe021cc7.pjpg
whats the name of this jumpman?

i wanna know and where can i get them..

i believe these are the Jumpman Team J. my favorite team jordan. they were my bball shoe sr. year of hs. ended up getting the black pair for summer ball priorto college. i'd LOVE for these to be retro'd.

Playoff VIII (OG). They were my first pair of designer sneakers when I was a teenager.
I bust my butt cutting hair to afford a pair of those only to have them robbed out my locker
frown.gif

The was the last pair of sneaker I owned until they were released in 2003.
That's when the addiction started. lol

Back
Top Bottom