Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Just like my fav rapper of all time, my Fav Jordan shoe of all time changes a lot BUT i've been sticking with Nas for a min and As of now i would have to say Air Jordan Xiii Retro (French Blue-University Blue-Flint Grey) is the best...Guess as you get older you find the perfect match and stick with it
laugh.gif

HOLD UP i just saw a pic of the Carmines and MANNN I think they tied up with the French Blues !!!!

33xbh4g.jpg
15911z.jpg
SUPER SEXXII X100000000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!!

ever since the release i'm a big fan of the XIII! so XIII get's my vote with follow ups of the XI,XII and V and VI....and most underrated J in my opinion is the VIII
wink.gif

I have so many favorites, its hard to decide! If I had to choose one pair, I would have to pick the OG Blk/Red XVIs!!

Hmmm. I think my fave would have to be flint XIII's something about the shoe just gets to me. that and i remember when i was in like 3rd 0r 4th grade i had a crush on this girl who used to rock'em
happy.gif

MY FAVS
DMP
OG CARMINES
AND ALL MID XI'S

DISREGARD THE TAG WITH EBAY SHYANN3 THATS MY EBAY ACCOUNT

Bordeaux 7 is at the top of my list..Dont know why, but I always thought that was a perfect shoe..

3's are my favorite model bcus of the number of them that are sick..but grape V's are my favorite. make sense?

happy.gif
flipmike22 wrote:

MY FAVS
DMP
OG CARMINES
AND ALL MID XI'S

DISREGARD THE TAG WITH EBAY SHYANN3 THATS MY EBAY ACCOUNT

woot woot!! i see the great flag bro! deff sum heat. great to see another fellow flip got the same passion.
smokin.gif
  keep em comming! 

and for me?? id have to say...

AIR JORDAN 13s... nd yes,, most likely will cop the 2010 flints just to wear around. and get anotha 05 to wear occasionally. nd keep d other for back up. =)  im crazy like dat..
laugh.gif

1. Carmines
2. CDP 13's
3. Grape 5's

All I own are the Carmines =/
But at least I finally own my fav pair. Not too many people can say that.

Back
Top Bottom