Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Jordan XI

white/citrus

ajxiretrowhtcitrus-1.jpg

(not my pic)

Yes. They were a womens model.
Yes. They are not a "normal" grail.
But, yes, I would be willing to pay quite a bit if I could ever find a womens 14....
Latest Pickups: Air Force 1 Premium (blk / blk-grn bn-lt grpht-spt rd) "Lucha Libre"

For me it's gotta be the Jordan IV Black/Red, because they were my first pair of jordans ever in junior high. I have most of the retro colorways of the IV, but it's just not the same.

XIII, its the first jordan i ever bought, and i still think they have the best design out of all the air jordans

Most underrated to this day. When these retro I'm going all out.
aj16brm.jpg

2nd favorite....
108-0864_IMG.JPG
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

Space Jams (cuz i got them 4 free and bag a girl anytime i wear them)

Runner's Up: Cool Grey XI's and any V (best ball shoe)

I got a pair of those XVI recently. I also picked up the Midnight Blue XVI's as well. I cant really see a retro of those anytime soon. But I doubt it would ever compare to the OG's. My favorite of all time is the Powder Blue IX. Which I hope is retroed this year or next please!!1

Concord XI OG, hands down...
BLACK SPIZ'IKES 11.5 FOR SALE- OR TRADE FOR YOUR SIZE 12 BLACK SPIZ'IKES- Inbox me!

IIght well for me, there 7 pairs of Jays that I love equally and can't put one in front of the other...colorways included

Air Jordan Retro II- Carmelo Anthony Edition
Air Jordan Retro XI- Space Jams baby
Air Jordan Retrp III- Tru Blu's AND Cements
Air Jordan Retro VII- Chambray/Graphite
Air Jordan Retro XII- Carmelo Anthony Edition
Air Jordan XVI- Black jonts

Iight well I do wear the Melo II's more then the others (not by much) so I guess that would be my fav...but I love em alllllllll

TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

XII's-all colors especially the French Blue..just needa find a size 10 for the right price..
VII's-*my girl likes these on my feet* haha
IX's-even though i don't have any..

and last but not least..

the XI's..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

XI black/red and cool grey the GOAT of all jordans period.
I white/red/black the start of something beauiful.

Duval County in the house
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker

Back
Top Bottom