Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

blk infrared 6's

dmp 6's

spacejam 11s

aqua 8's

dont do any white shoes..

this year i only wanted the raptors (stupid name) and the playoff xi's and i was able to cop online both times..

hopefully jordan comes out with more fusions and white shoes so that i can save money..

yall can have those...joker 3's  fusion 1/8s and 1/13 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I really love the space jams but Dammm my "DS" Jams looking like they been soaking in piss for the past 3 years! I think for this reason the breds still stand top of the XIs.

Grape 5s are up there but again they are good when new but they dont last more than a yr (even in a box!)

I really love the space jams but Dammm my "DS" Jams looking like they been soaking in piss for the past 3 years! I think for this reason the breds still stand top of the XIs.
Grape 5s are up there but again they are good when new but they dont last more than a yr (even in a box!)
Try saran wrapping it or putting it in a bag to slow down the yellowing process.

Last edited:
jordan X "Steel" My first big purchase with my own money. Family was on vacation in LA when I was in the 4th grade and I snuck off in the mall to buy them!!!! I got my *** beat for spending all my money on one thing. My mom later came back and talked to me about spending all my money at once, but she also implied I deserved it because I saved my own money!!

If I could only purchase one last pair of Jordans it would be the Bred XI.  I never was able to get a pair of those until this year.  There are super dope.  Worth every penny.

I went to the All Star game at MSG. Saw MJ, Penny, Shaq, Kobe, Malone, Adm, etc.. That's where we were first introduced to the All Star/Playoff XIII and my favorite shoe. Later it was released.

Last edited:

No, most people still have the concords and space jams above the playoffs.

And this is also why you should wear and enjoy your sneakers

i'd have to say steel Xs always been in love with them.  Jb had me going this year thinking they would drop...eh no dice

i'd have to say steel Xs always been in love with them.  Jb had me going this year thinking they would drop...eh no dice

I agree, but only with the toe cap. The smooth toe retro is garbage. Once the steel X is retroed correctly, I'm in for multiple pairs.

Black/White/He Got Game XIIIs first got my attention as a kid, but in that same vein I did watch Space Jam so much the VHS wore out...

It's a toss up between the Black/Gold Patent 1's and the Royal 1's. Actually, what am I saying? Royal's by a long shot. 2 pairs minimum. :smokin

My absolute favorite is the Jordan XI concord. It has such a clean look. Don't get me wrong the "Columbias" and "Breds" were also a head of it's time but the Concords are where it's at. Everything from the thick laces, to the mesh upper, icey sole, etc.. 

My favorite for sure. I can never have too many pair.

The Vs for me. Being in high school wearing the latest Nikes was the in thing. I was rocking the Air Trainer SC while I had my eyes peeled on a pair of Air Jordan Vs across the classroom. I never bought that shoe as they were sold out but man did I want it. White Black Fire Red for me.

Back
Top Bottom