Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Lately it's been in no particular order:

Flint XIII's
Carmine VI's
Black/Red/Charcoal VII's
Playoff VIII's
Fire Red III's

Sometimes i wonder if people's favorites are just because they like them and the shoes haven't re-retro'd in awhile.

My favorites are:
Thunder iv
Altitude 13 (leather)
Bred 13(3m)
Black Laser IV
Black toro v's
Chrome 8's

Top 3

Last edited:
True blue 3s
Royal 1s
Flint 13s
French blue 7s
Military 4s

All my favorites, blue based color ways.

man i feel the same... the blue blue colorways spacejams, true blues, flints,royal 1s my grails... gotta get those royals!!!!! im going to find some 1 day!!!

13's are my favourite numbered jordan almost have all the cw's finally!, followed by 3's and then 11's.As if this minute (my list always changes like most of you as well) in no orderTB 3'sAltitude 13'sBred 11'sCav 4'sGMP 6/7's

Last edited:
Lately I've really been in love with the 3's, 4's, 1's, and 11's.

13's are still my all time favorite, but I just love wearing those other models.

The 13's are just a beautiful show but I'm really starting to love the 6's wasn't a big fan but after seeing the infrared joints it completely changed my mind.

Lately I've really been in love with the 3's, 4's, 1's, and 11's.

13's are still my all time favorite, but I just love wearing those other models.
Another 13 head. Nice! Most ppl i ask say 11 or 5's without hesitating. So comfy, but yet again so are 3's.

at first it was bred IV and Cement IV but now.....

2 shoes i can never and will never get tired of seeing or rocking, ignore the money i thought i was stuntin but sadly mistaken

isnt the 98 true red and the 04 varsity?
just checked my box, 04's are Black/True Red

I just love the quality, puffy, soft suede, buttery leather..  havent touched a pair of the 2013 bred 13's but they look a little more stiff and narrow or something

^^^^^ real nice list. BC3 are second on my list. I beat my 2011 pair into the ground. I bought some angelus paint and restored them. Now they are back in my weekly rotation.

It used to be the black/infrared VI for me. The first time I saw them in '91 was when I fell in love with sneakers. The shoes looked SPECIAL. There's no other way I can explain it, except for saying that even if you took off the Nike and Jumpman logos and Michael Jordan never wore them in his life, THESE WOULD STILL LOOKED LIKE THE MOST BAD AS* PAIR OF BASKETBALL SHOES EVER CREATED. But ever time they've come back (2000/2010) they just don't look the same to me. whatever made them special back in '91 has never returned.

Now days, as much as I hate to admit it, my favorite Air Jordan is the XI (all popular colors except cool grey and colombias). Maybe the magic will return in 2014 for the black/infrared VI. I'm hoping.........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom