Jordan 8 bugs bunny
Jordan 11 bred
Jordan 11 columbia
Jordan 11 space jam
Jordan 12 taxi
Jordan 13 he got game
Jordan 13 cherry

They are all tied for first in my list

I remember when I first saw the flint XIIIs in Slam Magazine while i was in HS in '98.  I fell in love with that shoe.  Missed out when they released.  Only three guys at my school had them.  I copped the playoffs as consolation, but I always wanted the flints.  So when they dropped again in '05, I doubled up.  Kept one pair deadstock. 

I did the same with the HGGs 13s this year.

I am apparently the only person in the world who likes the XVIII's and XIX's
You're not alone. Just remember, that there really isn't too many Jordans after the XIV that have any hype. They have many fans, just not a lot of hype. There's nothing wrong with the models (I even love XVs. I had them so I'm not just looking at a photo on the internet and jumping on the "those are wack" bandwagon"). It's just that retros took over. We have a whole generation that was rasied on retros. They've been taught since elementary that XV-XX2 are all trash. Nothing could be farther from the truth. To each his own.

EDIT: I've noticed lately that all of a sudden XVIIs are starting to get a lot of love out of the blue. Why? Because Mike played in them or because people who were kids back them remember all the craze over the 200 price tag or the suitcase and dvd. Who knows....

Last edited:
Damn great question. Probably the 5s 3s or 10s. I would say 11s but i wanna say something new for once. For me my favorite colorways of the kicks are T23 5s, White Cement 3s, and Charlotte 10s.

Back
Top Bottom