Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Playoff XIIs and playoff XIIIs. The best of the best. XIIIs are better for performance to me as they are lighter than the XII and have a lower profile stance-wise. The playoff xiis are ridiculous though and as of now, get the nod for my favorite by a hair.

Honorable mentions:

Big fan of my custom iiis too.

I like these better than the bcIIIs - Crimsons have a black tongue and print by the laces

Last edited:
My faves will be the Jordan XI... I remember when I was a kid we didn't have the money to buy those. I beg for them and we didn't even have money for fakes! so now that I finally have my pair, I rock them on court!

honorable mention:

Chicago 1
WC3
Playoff 12
Cherry 12
Playoff 13
Indiglo 14

On this same note-- I'm trying to wrap up my collection and need a pair of Jordan 2s. Which are your fave / which do you hate the most. Don't everyone say the DBs. I'm leaning towards those light blue ones-- can't find them DS anywhere

My first Jordans were black and red XII
But since 2006 i fell in love with my Mars IV theres just something about the Fire Red IV that I could not resist. 
My favorites are
Jordan IV Fire Red or Mars
Second would be 
Grape V's hahah just seeing Will Smith on em when I was a kid was just awesome

Playoff 13s (first pair of Js I ever owned)

White Cement 88s

Black/infrared 6s

Concord 11s

True Blue 3s

Flint 13s

Gotta go with XII's - Colorway - probably Playoffs or Obsidians. Close runner up would have to be the Olympic 6's.

My top five:

1. Black Cement 3's

2. Hare 7's

3. Playoff 12's

4. Infrared 6's

5. Metallic 5's

Back
Top Bottom