I know I will catch flak for a few in my top 5 but what ever:

5. Flint 13
4. Concord 11
3. White cement 4
2. RTTG 1
1. Black infrared 6

A few runner ups are fear 5, royal 1, Phoenix 8s, and bred XI

Last edited:
My favourite have gotta be cement 4s and I love the 17+s....I've literally been looking for 6 years to get a pair of the 17+ coppers and haven't been able to find a pair ds....Ive had 3 ppl email me and tell me they had a pair size 11 deadstock and they wanted to sell and all 3 times it was a scam and I had to get my money back from paypal!!!! they are the only pair or jordans I cannot find...so theyve become my favourite...lol

I'm hoping one day I will find a few pairs...but every year that passes it gets farther and farther away lol....

Overall style and performance: Cool grey XI, then original black/white XI

Best to shoe to rock off the court: black/cement III w/ Nike Air on the back.

performance only: xx8

I guess I got lucky cause my 3s did not crack. The bottoms got slick over time and the white ones yellowed but no cracking for me. I also loved the XI IE for balling. I even buy ugly colorways of that shoe everytime it comes out just to play in.

I guess I got lucky cause my 3s did not crack. The bottoms got slick over time and the white ones yellowed but no cracking for me. I also loved the XI IE for balling. I even buy ugly colorways of that shoe everytime it comes out just to play in.
what colorways do you have

Back
Top Bottom