Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

concord xi wht/cmt-grey/fire-red iii true blue iii playoff xii. there is just to many for me to choose one.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Easy.

The one's not done yet.
F T W

smokin.gif

For me it's gota be between the 11's and 3's. I have the breds but want the cool greys and columbias.I love the cements and TB's.

Well That's Like having a favorite Ice cream it so many to choose from(excluding all the new colorways Only OG's)!!!!! Iwill most defiantly Have to say the VI's in its OG Form's any colorway . Or the IV's Just because My brother had em and I was like there alrightand then I remember sneaking into the movie theater and Watching Do The Right Thing and My man Buggin outwas so fresh in those Cement IV's I had to cop .Cant forget Jerry Seinfield with the white and Blue Vi's on, Jerry Crushed them on every show and Ican't forget my man Dwayne Wayne from a different World He was Killing the Infared and he rocked them on White Man cant Jump. So the Iv's The Vi'sand those Bordeaux VII's WOAH See to many to chose from !!!!!

"He step On my brand New Air Jordan's.DA*n His Joints Is F&*K Up them Joints where a Hundred dollars Hundred and Eight with tax's!!!"

For me the Bordeaux 7's. My first pair of Jordan's ever! I saved every penny from everywhere I could get money, since my moms wasn't havingspending $100+ on shoes. I prolly didn't take them off for a whole week. lol

Back
Top Bottom