Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

laser 1's, patent leather university blue white 1's, city series 10's, and motorsports editions
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-xx3-23-motorsports-new-love-1.jpg
air-jordan-4-mj-motorsports-el-1.jpg
motorsport-jordan-6-2.jpg

I like the UNDEFEATED JORDAN IV
its the only sequentially numbered Jordan to ever receive a collaboration with a sneaker spot

i would have to go with concord xi's. fell in love with them when i got the postcard in the mail. wasn't able to cop back then, but got me some pairs now.

Used to be the XI's and XIII's
but had both and worn both
XI's are not comfortable
They just look sexy and very light
XIII's are in fact comfortable; however, they crease too easily

Now what's my favorite J's?
VI's and IV's
I've never had VI's till they just came out with the red/black retro
LOVE THEM! comfortable, sexy, icey sole, light
and IV's, I still have not gotten them yet
but they look nice~ especially the MARS

so there it is
the 6's or the 4's

^ good choice...

for me it's gotta be the black metallic V's, because that was the Jordan that first wow'd me as a young kid.

..and my most sentimental pair is the bordeaux VII's which is tied with the V's I just mentioned...I've always loved the VII's..and the Hares are up there too..also another very sentimental pair of kicks since they were my second pair of J's following the bordeaux's as a kid..

a tie between the IVs or the Vs... I love the colorways on all those pairs. but ima have to go with the air jordan v grape.. they are mad fresh!
pimp.gif

Here's my top 5:

1. XVIII
2. XVI
3. XVII
4. IX
5. XV

I know a lot of people hate the XV, but something about them hooked me when they first came out. The worst part is I don't own a single one of them.

Cement 3's are my favorite then the CG 11's and after that even tho I don't own a pair the Thunder 4's...... and JB could release something new in the future that might change my mind

Back
Top Bottom