Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

some guy told me the other day when i was wearing them ''yo, I think those 3's are fake man''
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
!!!!!

these are actually pretty comfortable accept the indentions form the back, they kinda dig into my ankle. lol. but the best colorway yet when it comes to thespi'zikes.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

some guy told me the other day when i was wearing them ''yo, I think those 3's are fake man''
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm still waiting for a good deal on these

but just wow witht eh recent release and everything you'd think the guy would know they were spizzes

the III's, IV's, V's and VI's are obvious in these. where is the XX in Spiz'ikes?

do these have either IPS or zoom in the front of the soles? the air at the back is obvious but they feel far better up front than any retro.

Originally Posted by eltouha

the III's, IV's, V's and VI's are obvious in these. where is the XX in Spiz'ikes?

do these have either IPS or zoom in the front of the soles? the air at the back is obvious but they feel far better up front than any retro.

i believe the pattern on the inside of the shoe is inspired by the XX

ah!
the only XX's i got don't have that design.

these gorgeous things
RJR-20-008.jpg

except real ones of course.

damn these spizikes are hot. sold out almost at all footlockers and footactions. FL still has them but there is not discount.

Originally Posted by ShowPromoter2004

as you can see I switched the white laces out for black laces .. I think they look a lot better with BLACK LACES

i copped a pair today and also put some black laces on them, they bring out the shoe with the black laces on

co-sign w/ blacc laces...meant to get some this weekend but I got distracted by Christmas...I like these a lot along with my True Blues, wish I could find theblk/red/green pair for a decent price...they had them at my local FNL in the bacc office I had an interview but the Karamo manager wouldn't let me put themon layaway and I didn't think we were getting them in Omaha so I didnt have $200 with me...I wonder who in my city copped them they only had like 12 pairsin the office and that's all they were getting...one of those stories you really hate telling cuz u have to relive it every time
tired.gif

damn shiekh
mad.gif
mad.gif
.....i got a pair for xmas which im pleased about but the shoes are slantedsideways..so one shoe slants left and the other right but i one thing that REALLY pissed me off is both insoles are torn off so when i tired them on and pulledthem off the insole came off tooo...DAMN
mad.gif

These shoes are sweet but the quality is horrible!!!!! I had 4 pairs and returned 2 cause of paint and other issues

I feel like JB is messed up big time with the Spiz'ike's. These shoes are hot, they just typically over produced the colorways and it was just to much.There is no reason should not have sold out. But new Spiz'ikes every 3 months is too much. These should have been a once or twice a year release to keeppeople interesting.

I black laced mine and got rid of the plastic sheath for the lace locks (ala AJ VI's)

spizikesel3.jpg

not a fan of spizikes at all, but i grabbed a pair in my size for $87 at the last emp appreciation. still not sure if i'll be able to wear these or ifi'll flip. it's definitely the most tolerable of the colorways, i'll give it that.

i finally found a pair under retail so now they're copped. just gotta wait for a confirmation and the mail man.

cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

not a fan of spizikes at all, but i grabbed a pair in my size for $87 at the last emp appreciation. still not sure if i'll be able to wear these or if i'll flip. it's definitely the most tolerable of the colorways, i'll give it that.

Agreed, I would've never copped em if it wasn't for the OG color scheme...it sure isn't the PS version but with my emp discount I couldn'tresist.

haters can say what they want...

all i know is, everytime i step ANYWHERE wit these on, anybody who knows anything bout fresh feet is like
eek.gif

even the one that don't know chit is like
What in the world are you talking about?
laugh.gif
:lol:lol

These shoes look great by the way. I must admit, parts of the sneaker look cheaper than I expected but its not that big of a deal to me. This was my firstpair of Spizikes and what I noticed is that the top front part of the sneaker is hard as hell,
laugh.gif
. I regret not getting the black/green/red spizikes.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom