Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

Theres been some requests to get this post started but until now there really wasn't a need for one. With the launch dateupon us, we felt it was necessary to start one up.

So here ya go...Happy Black Friday.

11/23/2007 Jordan Spiz'ike
White/Cement Grey-Black
$110.00- Gradeschool (sz.3.5y-7y)
$175.00- Men's

8begnc5.jpg

As always, please continue any discussion related to these shoes inside this post. All new topics will be locked or deleted on site. And please respectthe NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING rule we have inside this forum.

I've also included some pictures from other posts:

From Uzzle:

whats up with that mars blackmon shirt. does it come with the kicks or is it just part of the collection sold seperatly?
ohwell.gif

one of my boys had em on Wednesday n theyre hot! even better in person IMO so im def hittin the spot & coppin them 2morrow since its the first chance illhave!

On Eastbay, used my $200 giftcard i bought for $160. and it worked! So I really paid $140 for these pair of J's only! Free shipping too!

im not a spizike fan, and i fought it....but a couple of them pics put me over the edge...had to do it
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i think they are fly but 175 after the IIs and XVs dam they gettin me....so i dont know yet......

Damn..I sorta wanna cop..but I don't really like the price. JB just got 2 and 2 off of me on the II's and XV's. I need a discount.
laugh.gif

If they were like 135$ probably woulda copped but this will be an easy pass. Athletes foot already sold out cause they released them early. So I think thesewill sell well

Back
Top Bottom