Official White Privilege Thread

john hancock

Banned
For educational purpose and to raise awareness, I'd like to start thread demonstrating the differences in behavior and leniency between whites and non-blacks compared to blacks. I'm sure this thread would have plenty of uses that may prove to be beneficial to those in law school, criminal justice or psychology students etc...

Please do not use this thread as a petty attempt to argue about racism, or present weak cases for racial bias. Before posting videos, please use discretion and thoroughly present your argument to the best of your ability.

Minnesota Open Carry Laws and Safety Training

A Minneapolis man says he suffered a concussion after receiving a beating from five police officers who attacked him after they noticed he was carrying a gun in his waist band, WCCO-TV in Minnesota reports.

(Related: Minn. Man Beaten, Arrested For Carrying Legal Gun Gives More Details to The Blaze (Feared Death and Wasn’t Drinking))

(Related: TX Cop Pulls Over Motorist In Order to Confiscate His Helmet Cam – Arrests Him When He Objects)

The problem is, Zachary King has a concealed carry permit to lawfully carry the firearm. He argues police still attacked him anyway as he was leaving a local nightclub on Father’s Day night even after he told them he was carrying the permit.

“’I have my conceal and carry, and it’s my gun.’ And soon as I said that he grabbed me by my neck, slammed me against the wall, snatched my gun out the holster, started waving it in the air saying ‘gun, gun, gun,’” King said.

King also told WCCO he said nothing disrespectful to the officers and made no sudden movements that could have warranted the reaction from police.

“Then four other officers just came and slammed me on my face, one of the officers had me by my head just banging it on the sidewalk,” he said.

The permit was eventually discovered but King was reportedly taken to jail anyway.

WCCO  has more on the incident:
King says officers eventually went for his back pocket and his wallet to get his weapons permit.

“And he goes like this to show them that I have my card and they stopped beating me,” said King.

King was then taken to the hospital before his last stop, jail.

It should be noted that King was previously arrested and not charged after recording police in April — a video he says showed an abuse of power. Additionally, he was acquitted of manslaughter in 2008 after his pit bull mauled to death his 7-year-old son. King’s attorney, Michael Padden, says his client, then “has zero criminal record.”

WCCO incorrectly identified the attorney as “Mike Patton.” The Blaze recently spoke with Padden and verified his identity.

“It takes a lot of courage to come forward in this type of situation. He doesn’t want to see this happen to other people,” said Padden.

Still, King was ultimately charged in the most recent incident with misdemeanor obstructing the legal process, according to KAAL-TV in Minnesota.

“There will be no plea and we’ll take the case to trial, if need be,” said Padden.

King says a bystander was able to capture the attack on video, a portion of which can be seen in the video at the top of this report. Padden is reportedly coordinating with Internal Affairs and hopes that street video from Minneapolis Police cameras will also shed some light on the incident.

Minneapolis Police told WCCO they cannot comment on the case because an open civilian review authority investigation is currently underway.

KAAL reports that several dozen people staged rallies in Minneapolis Friday denouncing police brutality following the incident.

“No justice, no peace. Prosecute the police,” the groups could be heard chanting.

According to the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, residents are prohibited from carrying their handguns while at the following places:
  • School property
  • A childcare center while children are present
  • Public colleges and universities – may have policy restricting the carrying of weapons on their premises by employees and students while on campus
  • Private establishments that have posted a sign banning guns on their premises
  • Private establishments who have personally informed the permit holder that guns are prohibited and demands compliance
  • Places of employment, public or private, if employer restricts the carry or possession of firearms by is employees
  • State correctional facilities or state hospitals and grounds (MN Statute 243.55)
  • Any jail, lockup or correctional facility (MN Statute 641.165)
  • Courthouse complexes, unless the sheriff is notified (MN Statute 609.66)
  • Offices and courtrooms of the Minnesota Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
  • Any state building in the Capitol Area of St. Paul described in MN Statute Chapter 15B unless the commissioner of public safety is notified (MN Statute 609.66)
  • In federal court facilities or other federal facilities (Title 18 U.S.C.§ 930)
We searched Minnesota’s statute database  and could not find any mention of a restriction against carrying a pistol into an establishment that serves alcohol, however, concealed carry holders are generally discouraged from carrying places like bars, especially when drinking alcohol.

Further, Minnesota statute 624.7142  says it is a crime to carry a concealed handgun when under the influence of alcohol. It is unclear whether King had been drinking that night.
Harassment of Same Minnesota Black Man's Family and Friends After Case Makes Headlines

Last edited:
I'm a straight white, atheist male.... I must be the devil...
As I stated in the OP, if your personal level of competency permits, please try to only present THOROUGH arguments and not argumentum ad ignorantiam. But I should point out although it is your right as a human being, you still may be sexist, and pious. Also your incognizant disposition to object to a thread that offers nothing more than advertency to a social phenomena actually displays the innate superiority or inferiority (if you're not actually white) manifested in an American caste system based on race. Either way you're actually either proving white privilege or acknowledgement of it, in which you're a subordinate (if you're not actually white).

Lol that all lives matter thing is so stupid and a sort of disrespectful plea for attention.

As if saying black lives matter is saying that lives of other races don't.

There's also an implied "too" at the end of black lives matter because the system and society already shows us that the lives of white people matter.

I normally don't support a lot of the borderline Black-Panther rhetoric that can pop up on this board, but this **** with unfair treatment and regard for black lives from law enforcement (who are supposed to protect us) has become an obvious cause for concern in this country.

Last edited:
Man it's Thanksgiving...get right...
pimp.gif

"White kids get to wear whatever hat they want
When it comes to black kids, one size fits all"
Gambinoism? :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom