Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Any of yall up on Just Jam still?

I remember when Nu Nile was hot, then it was Lets Jam, now its Indian Hemp?

Nu Nile might have been thick, but that junk had my hair lookin like patent leather.....dont think I've gotten a glossier finish/wetter looking waves with anything else.
I still use NuNile
grin.gif

and Lurkin, that was wrong fam
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

0d635bff48a370404ae18260bb2f5a66c36c69b.pjpg

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Horrible skin duke... need to lay off all them chemicals you putting in. when you sweat that #$%% starts to run and $!**$ up your facial skin...[/color]

laugh.gif

son who did ya edge up?
have you not heard of chap stick?

you need a personal image consultant, you bag chicks lookin like that?
Bro why are you examining him, like he's a female??

you need chap stick..who did ya edge up...how do you get girls...really?? NT cracks me up, you guys are quick to judge dudes but are sooo homophobic, I dont get it
laugh.gif
I take it you guys missed the part where I said I $*$$@! up my shape-up and was on top of my fitted game for a few weeks after that, in the same post that pic came from

and I don't put on chap stick/carmex if I'm about to eat, and I did that right before I went to make me some food to eat. Next time I'll remember to put on make-up and brush all the hair off me before I take a wave pic
laugh.gif

and one more thing, my chick game is
pimp.gif
don't worry about that.
That's not true, according to your posts. But Cobra was sayin some real %#@% though, be careful with some of the chemicals you put in yourhair, they don't play nice with your skin. I remember when i used to use the sportin waves and the pink lotion, nice waves but not so nice forehead.

I'm slackin on the wave game... I have sportin waves... I use it every night and brush like crazy... do you guys wash your hair every night?

I use to have waves when I had a fade in highschool. I grew braids and cut them off and got a ceasar. I could never getmy waves back after that for some reason...

Originally Posted by CJ863

I'm slackin on the wave game... I have sportin waves... I use it every night and brush like crazy... do you guys wash your hair every night?
laugh.gif
I hope you aint cutting against the grain

Natural waves are definitely for the win. Halfbreed status. I've had waves for about 6 months straight but now I'm get my natural S curl going.

I just started back bout a week and a half ago. I cant get waves on my right side for @@%@
smh.gif

ruob6b.jpg

This is all I use... Not as thick as nu nile/sportin waves etc.. Easy to wash out and it shines
28600907.jpg

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

my waves usually spin when my hair is high but when i get it cut lower they tend to disappear ..
eyes.gif
mad.gif

any1 got any tips ??
Start asking your barber for a #2 instead of a 1.5 My hair is like that too.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Horrible skin duke... need to lay off all them chemicals you putting in. when you sweat that #$%% starts to run and $!**$ up your facial skin...

laugh.gif

son who did ya edge up?
have you not heard of chap stick?

you need a personal image consultant, you bag chicks lookin like that?
Bro why are you examining him, like he's a female??

you need chap stick..who did ya edge up...how do you get girls...really?? NT cracks me up, you guys are quick to judge dudes but are sooo homophobic, I dont get it

nah man i aint even examine dude like that.

i could show that to any chick i know an they would be like dude is
sick.gif

if son has high self esteem good for him.

NT stop frontin..........most of us on here for the most part is fly dudes. are we not? that brova messed up yall thread.

edit: anyways right now i use motions hair lotions for waves.

Back
Top Bottom