Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

Looks like I'll be a new member of the team...
laugh.gif

Hair = GONE

not as hard as some cats waves on here but here is mine from a while back i got a mini fro now tho im bout to cut it back short for new years tho i gotta findmy stocking cap...........lol

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by derryj3

Lol I hate all the dudes who posted pics in this thread!!!

I'm thinking about getting my waves again. But then again I'm going to basic training soon and I won't have a brush then
you're screwed too because they're gonna cut your hair against the grain too...you gon be brushing and its still gon look napped up
laugh.gif
not to get your hopes down but it took me a GOOD 6 months to get my waves back after basic training. because after basic u gotta go to school...hopefully find a good barber off base...
But yea being in the military when i comes to hair cuts suck! im on like barber #6 since i joined...

n1507860079_30004014_4977.jpg

n1507860079_30004015_9844.jpg

old pics... my %@#% still isnt how it use to be
frown.gif

new years resolution: get waves back!

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

my waves come in naturally pretty nice, but i was wondering if there are any HOUSEHOLD products that would help me?
thanks for all the help guys...
laugh.gif
I usually use Carrot Oil by Murray's or RootSimulator, it works pretty nice keeps you wavy all day
pimp.gif

Y'all ain't on no Joe Johnson level tho...

naw, I'm hatin... I tried to get waves when I was younger, but they would NEVER come in. I was afraid the grease would break my skin out, so I just stoppedtrying.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Y'all ain't on no Joe Johnson level tho...

naw, I'm hatin... I tried to get waves when I was younger, but they would NEVER come in. I was afraid the grease would break my skin out, so I just stopped trying.
You dont even need grease, warm water, a brush and stocking cap and/or du-rag and you're good....Let it wolf for 6-8 weeks and they will come

"If you brush it, They Will come"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by derryj3

Lol I hate all the dudes who posted pics in this thread!!!

I'm thinking about getting my waves again. But then again I'm going to basic training soon and I won't have a brush then
you're screwed too because they're gonna cut your hair against the grain too...you gon be brushing and its still gon look napped up
laugh.gif
not to get your hopes down but it took me a GOOD 6 months to get my waves back after basic training. because after basic u gotta go to school... hopefully find a good barber off base...
But yea being in the military when i comes to hair cuts suck! im on like barber #6 since i joined...

n1507860079_30004014_4977.jpg

n1507860079_30004015_9844.jpg

old pics... my %@#% still isnt how it use to be
frown.gif

new years resolution: get waves back!

My brother just got back from basic and after i saw how they did homie, I couldn't help but
laugh.gif
his waves were bananas but they just straight T.I.ed my little brother... noline, nothing, just cut it all off... he probably got like a 0.5 if that's even a length... he's determined to get them back by the time he goes to AITthough...

can asians get waves?...........................................................................................................................

Originally Posted by enyceking

can asians get waves?...........................................................................................................................

no

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by enyceking

no
indifferent.gif
guess that 1 flew over your head there
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

wow. I'm so jealous that I'm white and can't get my hair to do that!
thats funny... what some black guys would give to be able to do some of the things that you do!

...no racism!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

0d635bff48a370404ae18260bb2f5a66c36c69b.pjpg

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Horrible skin duke... need to lay off all them chemicals you putting in. when you sweat that #$%% starts to run and $!**$ up your facial skin...[/color]

laugh.gif

son who did ya edge up?
have you not heard of chap stick?

you need a personal image consultant, you bag chicks lookin like that?

OH %$$+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If your wave pattern is messed up or not how you want it to be, cut all your hair off I mean tell the barber to go against the grain and everything. Right nowI'm rocking the really really reall low cut that jigga used to have, but I guess I'll try to get wavy again

Back
Top Bottom