Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

f52351d94ca8719e46c98aa5b20ac90369125e9.pjpg
damn family, i really hope you didn't pay your barber one penny for that line
hell nah I wouldn't have paid for that, it was actually worse than it looks(if I remember that cut correctly I ###@%! UP both side burns and the back). I cut my own hair, normally I say *$$# it when it comes to the shape-ups because I don't have the patience to get it right(horrible handwriting =/= easy shape-ups
laugh.gif
) and stick to the fitted collection for that reason.

0d635bff48a370404ae18260bb2f5a66c36c69b.pjpg

that's a side pic from that same cut, as you can imagine I broke out every fitted I could find those couple weeks
laugh.gif
, only reason I put those pics up were for the waves, one of the few I kept for motivation to practice, and the waves are
pimp.gif

oh and to dude that asked why I'm wolfing right now, I'm lazy with brushing/duraging, I don't wanna lose my waves though so I let my hair grow and casually brush since my wave pattern is deep, in my head that lets me keep my waves since I don't cut as deep because of my laziness, it's probably not true but I'm too stuck in my ways to change.

I swear, 75% of the time an NT'er posts a pic where you can see his computer, lotion is always right there.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

Indian hemp is a hair treatment for after u shampoo...carrot and olive cream don't have petroleum..I use olive cream cuz I can get a cut with it in my hair
How often do you use the carrot creme? I got both just for the hell of it and just want to know how everyone uses them.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I just seen this over on another board... this is not normal is it? Dudes using kits or something?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
joint doesn't even look real! looks like a sculpture or something. i really want to know what process they're using.

BTW, what is wolfing?

^ That's what I'm saying.... dude in the first two lines look weird... and wolfing is just going for like 6-8 weeks while trying to get your stuffconnected/in order.

Carrot creme and olive cream are all day items can be applied as much as possible... But start with 3 times a day 1st

Originally Posted by chatta718

Carrot creme and olive cream are all day items can be applied as much as possible... But start with 3 times a day 1st
So I can use the carrot creme everyday and use the 360 every other say or so right? Or do I not need the 360 anymore and just use the indian hempon occasion?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I just seen this over on another board... this is not normal is it? Dudes using kits or something?

DAM MAKE ME ALMOST WANT TO USE IT AT MY DESKTOP

: BRUSHES EXTRA HARD :

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

rw.. you can just rock with the Carrot Creme and Indian Hemp.
Got ya.. so carrot cream daily and just add the indian hemp like every couple of days? I can say this though, I washed my hair the other day andused the carrot cream conditioner that comes with the cream and used the cream afterwards and the next day I really could tell the difference in how soft itmakes your hair... not that my $+@% was super hard or anything but it's definitely noticable.

hai gauise.
this is HBW checkin in...
now im one of those mixed kids with the bone straight when low to curly when it grows hair kinda guy.
HOW CAN I GET WAVES?!?!
i mean when i was younger i didnt really care cause i never had to worry about brushin my hair. i could just run my hand over it and its cool...
but i want waves.

help please?
should i use a texturizer?
i want waves that have girls wavin back like in the pics that were posted earlier

I don't like the way the indian hemp makes my hair feel, because of all those lil
black specks inside of it...does the indian hemp that you guys use look like this?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't like the way the indian hemp makes my hair feel, because of all those lil
black specks inside of it...does the indian hemp that you guys use look like this?

sick.gif

Ight the hemp is for after u shower...the cream is for moisturizing...so u can put both...as of the 360 and such...pomade is just to make ur hair shiny..CC orOC is all u need. after awhile ur hair will lay down much better..pomade clogs ur hair...I would reccomend u use doo grow to make ur hair thicker...u can useit wit the CC or OC...it makes ur hair healty and shiny w/o the pomade feel

As I was just sitting here at work brushing I was gonna say that I noticed that my hair does lay down better since using the CC.

Yup ur hair is gonna feel better with only the cream...and it washes out extra quick use hair mayo too..organics has some piff..I use the shea buttercream,hair mayo,doo gro and most importantly diane is my #*+@! She stay on my mind..

Water is cool but it dries my hair out...and u can't keep ur joints neat on just water alone...its just moisturizing tho...I rather use a lil bit of creamthat 16 oz of h2o

Back
Top Bottom