:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

Gerard Pique 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

nerd.gif

Sports Authority has all world cup gear for 30% off. I hate ronaldo, but I like the portugese team...got the away jersey for $49
pimp.gif

Lemme help you out on that video

By the way, is anyone going to to the new meadowlands stadium in August to watch the US v Brazil game?

from soccernet:

emileheskey20100623_275x155.jpg

England striker Emile Heskey has announced his international retirement.

Heskey,32,said:"I have enjoyed every moment of my England career and worn the shirt with pride every time I have been fortunate enough to have been selected.

"I would like to thank every manager I have played under,everyone at The FA and the fans for all their support over the years.

"I wish the management team and the playing squad all the best for the future."

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Sports Authority has all world cup gear for 30% off. I hate ronaldo, but I like the portugese team...got the away jersey for $49
pimp.gif

tbh I like the away Portugal jersey, but I cannot find a reason to add that into my closet. I hate Ronaldo as well  *spits at the camera man*

away from the WC, I like this jersey too
pimp.gif
eek.gif
   :

I1001.jpg

I know it's too funky for others but IDGAF

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

tbh I like the away Portugal jersey, but I cannot find a reason to add that into my closet. I hate Ronaldo as well  *spits at the camera man*

I hate CR too but to be fair, he didn't spit at the camera man.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

argentina vs. spain in septmeber in new york

nerd.gif
more info on this? date/location? i googled it and nothing turned up.

so far only the argentine federation have said anything about this, but I believe its going to the the 7th of september or whatever date is the fifa date.

If anyone is gonna get a Spain jersey make sure its the new one with the star above Spain's logo. I think they're out already but may cost a bit more than Spain's WC jerseys.

There are rumors that Puyol may retire from international football although I wont believe it until he announces it himself.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

If anyone is gonna get a Spain jersey make sure its the new one with the star above Spain's logo. I think they're out already but may cost a bit more than Spain's WC jerseys.  
word.
i'm not a big fan of any international teams but i'm definitely getting one.it's gonna be a prized collector's item.
probably the away kit too since they won it wearing them...

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

By the way, is anyone going to to the new meadowlands stadium in August to watch the US v Brazil game?

Yep, I'll be there in the Brazil fan section. 

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Carlos Tevez wrote:

word.
i'm not a big fan of any international teams but i'm definitely getting one.it's gonna be a prized collector's item.
probably the away kit too since they won it wearing them...

Same here, I thought of getting two
pimp.gif

That U.S. vs Brasil game should be real nice. Good atmosphere will surely follow, especially when Brazilian fans are there.

I was at the U.S. vs Brasil friendly back in 2001 at the Rose Bowl. Great atmosphere with a golaso via FK by Ronaldinho. With Ronaldinho's move to Flamengo he is surely eyeing a position in the WC squad for 2014.

Back
Top Bottom